Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any Chapters / Clubs in the Phoenix area? If not, wanna start one? HAHA. :eyebrow:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
We tried to do modified addictions but didn't have enough interest but if you wanna put something together an try to get enough interest good luck..I've heard most guys out here are pretty flaky.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Hey I dont flake out! Im down just dont do off road and thats all the AZ guys want to do.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I do offroad but am game just to meet up for beers too haha! :eyebrow: :cheers:

Reactions: LGLCTZN

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I am down to meet for some brews. I might be one of the flakey ones but it's because I work nights and take care of my 7month old daughter during the day. But if we schedule something I will plan for it. Offroading sounds good too.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
:cheers:!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I'm out in Avondale and own the company I work for so my schedule is whatever LOL. What ever day(s) are good for you guys!

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'm in scottsdale and down for a meet or offroading...anyone into shooting? I like to hit up usery once in a while with the AR. Hopefully they lift the fire restrictions when it cools down..I like heading towards 4 peaks and shooting/wheelin out there.

Reactions: LGLCTZN

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey man, absolutely! I have a S&W 9mm, Winchester 12ga shotty and my M91-30 (7.62x54r) I take out with me when I go out.

Do you guys have FB? add me if so and we will plan something. I wanna go this weekend baaaaad!

[email protected] look me up on fb :D

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Can't do anything this weekend and don't have a facebook. I have a few things I can take shooting, a few hunting riffles, shotguns, and a XDm 40.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm in too fellas if you get something going in phx. I'm up in blythe but I'll take a lil trip up there for some brews. Old town scottsdale or mill ave?

I've actually talked to eddie a lil about an MA chapter in AZ. I guess this has been discussed before but there was a lack of interest. I think an MA meet would be sick in Lake Havasu during spring break.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

Reactions: JB

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We can do WestGate (Glendale & 101) or Old Town, or even meet up out in the dirt LOL.

Let me know what everyones schedule is like and lets get something planned. I'm available most every weekend and usually during the week too.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
You guys don't need to have 10+ trucks to start. As long as you guys do what's right and let the people vote what's best for the club, you'll be fine. That's how M.A. started.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sweet, well can we get some stickers? LOL. Lets start the Arizona Chapter :D

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Sure! First thing first, you guys need to get organized.

1. Figure out how many of you guys wouldn't mind getting together 2 or times a year
2. Read M.A. rules and regs.
3. Elect a Chapter Leader and Treasurer
4. Contact Eddie for final approval

If you have a good foundation, you will have a more tight knit crew. Hit me up if you guys need anything.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I'm in. I probably won't be able to make a whole lot of meets but I would like to be a part of it.

·
Registered
902 Posts
I am in as well I work weekends and school during the day again next month so anyone want to do a night ride offroad in sycamore creek or something.
I am in Tempe.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Ok now what we need to do is set a date that we can all meet and get a list going on who wants to be involved in this AZ chapter. I think we need to set a date atleast a month or 2 away so we can plan. Where can we read these rules and regs???

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Im down! I think we should all meet and talk to find out whos best for each role.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ok now what we need to do is set a date that we can all meet and get a list going on who wants to be involved in this AZ chapter. I think we need to set a date atleast a month or 2 away so we can plan. Where can we read these rules and regs???
You have to hit up eddie fonzareli or 619 TITN for the info and rules. They can get you started.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

1 - 20 of 75 Posts