Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be a dumb question but hey I do not know much about vehicles and am trying to learn. I have a Titan and my wife has a Sentra, my question is is there an easy way to either install or do something to my Titan to have the same features as my wifes Sentra as far as the trip computer, for instance the Sentra will show how many MPG she is getting and how many miles to empty, my Titan on the other hand shows none of that.
I guess my question is would I have to order a new odometer or whatever that part is called or is there a back route to flick a switch and that be it?
Thanks for any input you have.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that link, so I am assuming there is no way to do this to the existing dash already in place?

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
I got a deal on a scanguage from Scott @ Fontana Nissan.
Works great.

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
My Titan is a 2010, either it is not standard on all new models or they ripped me off haha.
What model Titan do you have? For 2010, the only one that doesn't have the MultiFunction display is the XE. Maybe you have it and aren't sure how to use it? My 08 PRO-4X has it but they do differ. Nav equipped Titans have a more extensive set up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I noticed it told me how many miles left when I was low on fuel, and was thinking if it can tell me then why the hell can't it tell me on a full tank.
Haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts