Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says, brand new in box. I ordered two from courtesy parts but only needed one. Comes with factory adhesive backing, just Peel and stick. Twenty bucks shipped within the U.S. PayPal preferred.

Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I attached two pics to this post. PM if interested I'll get back to you right away.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
If those can replace the Grille and Tailgate, then I'm game! $20 includes shipping?

·
Super Moderator
161,874 Posts
Second dib on one if it's the tailgate one, not the grill!

·
Registered
95 Posts
PSH! I saw it first! neener neener! LOL. If they will replace them, send me an invoice via paypal to [email protected] :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PSH! I saw it first! neener neener! LOL. If they will replace them, send me an invoice via paypal to [email protected] :D
Sending it now, It will work but the alignment tabs are for the front grill. I called Courtesy Parts they said its the same for the front/rear but you have to cut off the tabs to use it on the rear tailgate.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Payment sent :D One thing I noticed on the shipping address it shows the zipcode as 85323, it should be 85392 ..

Thanks!! I'd like to get another one if possible, do you have the hookup for another?

·
Super Moderator
161,874 Posts
Actually, the front one has an angle to it that the tailgate one doesn't have.

·
Registered
102 Posts
The angle is just due to the grill and mounting tabs, the emblems are both flat the front is just bigger than the back. I took both mine off and sprayed black and reapplied. I had to cut the tabs off the front to reapply to my grillcraft grille

·
Super Moderator
161,874 Posts
And I've taken both mine off and replaced them as well. Quite familiar. :)

When the buyer is ready to sell me one, he can PM me! :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ill just put it to which ever one fits (Im hoping on the back because I'm probably gonna get a billet grille with no emblem)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Payment sent :D One thing I noticed on the shipping address it shows the zipcode as 85323, it should be 85392 ..

Thanks!! I'd like to get another one if possible, do you have the hookup for another?
I'm using the other one I got. I'll make sure to send it to the correct zip. I got it from Courtesy Nissan Parts; they have more in stock but they will charge a stupid amount for shipping.

I'm going to ship it out first thing tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sold & Shipped, THX!

Reactions: Titan_AZ

·
Registered
95 Posts
:banasex0r :cheers: :rockon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts