Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,
i got a 2004 crew cab black metalic titan for sale. Its beautiful truck with a 6 inch procomp suspension, 35x12.50x20 nitto mudgrapplers, 20x10 XD black rockstar rims. Black westin bull bar, tinted head and tail lights. Flowmaster dumped exhaust, powerprogrammer k&n air filters and cool air intake, gets abput 473 horsepower. I did a little extra on the interior aswell. i put in a touchscreeen nav system, 2 10' kicker cvts, 1500 watt amp. just a few little things. But im selling it for $$22K O.B.O!!! only serious considerations please.

sorry for crappy pics, just getting new at this so if u need better ones, just let me know through a regular email.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
XE/SE/LE? 2wd or 4wd? BT or Non BT? OR Package? Bucket Seats or Bench?Leather Interior or Cloth?

You left a lot out, just trying to help ya out............

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
all right guys, its bucket seats, allweather guard cloth interior. XE, has 70,000 miles. Im sellin it cuz i am getin a 07' and want it to be bigger than 6' on the swuspension. I added lower 454 gears changed out the drive shaft and changed out the rear dif. I diagnostics ran on it and came out to 473. There are are to many mods on my truck to explain. If any1 is interested let me know. Im outta austin area.

·
Registered
682 Posts
yeah?...and who makes the power programmer?

·
Registered
682 Posts
thats wierd because nobody makes a programmer for titans yet.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Unichip Performance Chip - 2004-2006 Nissan Titan

Sorry guys got my words wrong. I just call it a programmer it does almost the same thing.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
You might want to take some more pics... and better ones too!

You are going to have a tough sale here without being able to answer ALL the questions!

·
Registered
682 Posts
nice looking truck though

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thats why i said only serious considerations just cuz i dont wanna have to keep explaining things over and over, and there is just to much to explain through this forum. but no big deal

·
Registered
94 Posts
I dont understand how there are too many things to be explained when you are trying to sell your vehicle. Its common knowledge that people want to know everything about the vehicle before they buy it. Theres no way an intake, exhaust and a unichip give you 473 hp.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
a unichip adds 9 % of stock hpwr. wich is like 37 more hpwr with the chip. If u dont wanna believe anything i have to say thats ur choice. but im just tryin to sell my truck. I have the diagnostics to prove everything. so every1 has there own opinion, and as i said there is just to much to explain on computer. You would just have to see the truck.

·
Registered
90 Posts
yeah!!!!!!! makes hard to sale when a lot of people is asking a lot B..S and nobody is trying to buy they all are a bunch of broked asses :jester: alol,dudes the man is try to make some bussines might your own .Sorry men I would posted **** , nobody buys here they only ask question they all broke go to CRAIGSLISt.COM and you will see result ,good luck:futwice:

"misslelau bola de pen.....................jos jajajajajaj

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
RAPINEDA61 said:
yeah!!!!!!! makes hard to sale when a lot of people is asking a lot B..S and nobody is trying to buy they all are a bunch of broked asses :jester: alol,dudes the man is try to make some bussines might your own .Sorry men I would posted **** , nobody buys here they only ask question they all broke go to CRAIGSLISt.COM and you will see result ,good luck:futwice:

"misslelau bola de pen.....................jos jajajajajaj

ENGLISH!!!!!!.....DO YOU SPEAK IT, MOTHER****ER??

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
so it's an XE and it has buckets? I thought in 04' only the SE and LE came with captains seats?

So S/C'd, Turboed? Cams installed? NOS?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts