Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
37,254 Posts
Can you post up the dyno results? I am interested.

Thanks

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
:popcorn:

jf1335 said:
a unichip adds 9 % of stock hpwr. wich is like 37 more hpwr with the chip.
Ok, if a stock Titan at the FW puts out 305 then 9% of that is about 27.5 added. The intake & exhaust at most would add 20.

Lets do the math from there 305+27.5+20 = 352 so your claiming that changing the gears gives you an additional 100 hp ?

You will not sell this truck on here with an opening post like that and responses you have given.

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
:domohit: :domohit: :domohit: :domohit: :domohit: :domohit: :domohit: :domohit: :domohit: :domohit: :domohit: :domohit: :domohit: :domohit: :domohit: :domohit: :domohit: :domohit: :domohit:

Damned trolls !!!!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
yeah!!!!!!! makes hard to sale when a lot of people is asking a lot B..S and nobody is trying to buy they all are a bunch of broked asses alol,dudes the man is try to make some bussines might your own .Sorry men I would posted **** , nobody buys here they only ask question they all broke go to CRAIGSLISt.COM and you will see result ,good luck

bola de pen.....................jos jajajajajaj

#1, i don't consider myself or anyone on this site a "broked asses" but that's okay..

and

#2, i agree with 06_Smoke, English would be greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
jf1335 said:
a unichip adds 9 % of stock hpwr. wich is like 37 more hpwr with the chip. If u dont wanna believe anything i have to say thats ur choice. but im just tryin to sell my truck. I have the diagnostics to prove everything. so every1 has there own opinion, and as i said there is just to much to explain on computer. You would just have to see the truck.
Well, you know, buckwheat, if you REALLY want to "sell my truck on the internet", you'd take a little time, type up a list of all the mods and things you've done to the truck, take pictures of all of it at a size that we can actually see, and post everything here, including your "diagnostics" to show what your wonderful truck can do. Do you actually think anyone is going to even care about what your trying to pawn without a proper description or pictures? Have you NEVER seen auctions on eBay, Craigslist, Autotrader, or any other place where people go to buy and sell vehicles? I recommend you get your act together if you are anywhere near serious, or go back to the classroom. Isn't it recess yet?

·
Registered
422 Posts
473!!!!!! CAN I HAVE YOUR MOD LIST, CAUSE I WANT TO BUILD A SUB 13 SEC. TRUCK WITH THREE MODS. YAY LET ME KNOW:smoke:

21 - 31 of 31 Posts