Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed their truck wanting to wander a little on the hwy....I thought it was just me but then my nephew bought a 08 and has the same issues....not to bad but noticeable.

Thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
Mine wonders when I have too much air in the front tires. Try with 33-35 psi.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 2007 XE had that problem when new. Problem was that the OEM tires were too narrow. I replaced them with wider tires. Problem disappeared. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I bought a 07 recently and on advice from folks here I added the Armada front air dam. It seemed to help and I like the way it looks (plus it is cheap , like 30 dollars)

·
Registered
484 Posts
mneal said:
I bought a 07 recently and on advice from folks here I added the Armada front air dam. It seemed to help and I like the way it looks (plus it is cheap , like 30 dollars)

Where can you get this for $30?

·
Registered
20 Posts
bighitter said:
Where can you get this for $30?

From your dealer. Part #62822-7S000

Should be 30 - 40 dollars. It's really not worth it to order since the shipping will be quite high due to the size.

Stop by your local hardware store and pick up some 1/4 20 screws and "U" clips to mount it with. The dealer will try to get you for another 20 bucks for mounting hardware.

Good luck.

JJ

·
Registered
484 Posts
Never realized it was so cheap or I would have done this a while ago.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
kokopelli said:
From your dealer. Part #62822-7S000

Should be 30 - 40 dollars. It's really not worth it to order since the shipping will be quite high due to the size.

Stop by your local hardware store and pick up some 1/4 20 screws and "U" clips to mount it with. The dealer will try to get you for another 20 bucks for mounting hardware.

Good luck.

JJ
Go for stainless fasteners, especially if you are in a cold climate.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I will try to take/post a pic. I just bought 1/4 stainless hardware and bolted it up. All the holes are there very easy job.

·
Super Moderator
93,613 Posts
Your front end should not be wandering, especially being so new. Wider tires do not keep the front end from wandereing, they will actually make it worse. An increased width which is larger than most ruts or grooves causes the tire to absorb more of the fluctuation, resulting in more tire movement. If it is really that bad take it into the dealer and have them check it out, that is what your warranty is for.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I took mine back to dealer and they said the front end was all within specs.
The one other one i drove did drive/rise differnt but it was an Off Road package so suspension is slightly different.

I didn't drive another standard one though so not 100% sure what the case is.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts