Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in "leveling" my Titan. I would prefer the front to be even with the rear instead of the stock look of it now. How much trouble is this? Does it affect the warranty? Any more harsh ride, ect? thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Titan Suspension Leveling

Installed the Daystar 2.5" Leveling kit this weekend. End result- 1.75" front lifted, definetely noticeable and needed. Was hoping for at least 2". Warranty? Fairly simple install, so my guess is after alignment check, warranty should still be intact. The ride is not much different, however I've only put 20 miles on it since the install.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KATOOM4 said:
Installed the Daystar 2.5" Leveling kit this weekend. End result- 1.75" front lifted, definetely noticeable and needed. Was hoping for at least 2". Warranty? Fairly simple install, so my guess is after alignment check, warranty should still be intact. The ride is not much different, however I've only put 20 miles on it since the install.
Sounds great........how much, how long for the install-what type of buisness should I look for to do the install for me? do you have pics? Is your Titan 4WD? Thank for the info!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
KATOOM4 said:
The 2.5" lift nets 1.75"? It is a solid spacer lift, correct? Why the discrepency?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Leveling Kit

Depending on your skill level and knowledge of suspension-easy or difficult. I installed at home-2.5 hours ready to drive again. One must have--Spring compressor, if you have no access to a good one-then go to your local Schwabs or other tire shop. Typically they can install in 1 hour, however I borrowed a spring compressor from a local shop and had to enlarge the upper slot of the tool to fit the New Enlarged Titans. (basically all other trucks are smaller :) The kit is two polyurethane spacers that replace the factory top strut spacer. What the spacers do is compress your strut/coil more, thus making the rider stiffer and lifting your Titan. Essentially removing any sagging that may be there. I don't think there is a discrepency. Daystar claims 2.5" lift, that happens to be exactly the difference from front to back. I read somewhere else that someone got 2.25" lift. So results may vary. Either way it looks better. Good luck, hope I answered some of your ????s

I have the King Cab SE, Off-road pkg, 4x4, no pics yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts