Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 Crew Cab LE 4x4

I ordered the truck with every Nissan option available. Sticker was $43k. I paid $41 and have invested an additional $10k plus. Total of $51k plus in it and will sell for $29k. Brand new condition in & out. 28k miles. Carpet mats have never even been stepped on. Options and mods are in signature as well as a link to pictures. I'm located in the North Atlanta area. Anyone familiar with the Titan and the mods I have done will understand how good of a deal this is.

All maintenance was done at Nissan Dealership where truck was purchased. Records available.

Feel free to ask any questions since I may have left something out.

I will be away from my computer until Tuesday, 5-29-07, if you have any questions before then, feel free to call my mobile.

$29k is the private party value without any mods, so basically over $10k in free stuff....my loss, but I need cash to start a new business.

I will probably be trading in if it doesn't sell in the next week, so please call if interested.

Thanks,

Jeff Lussier
Molnar Jordan & Associates, Inc.
10927 Crabapple Rd
Roswell, GA 30075
Office 770-992-5077
Fax 770-992-7593
Mobile 678-772-6875
Email [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pictures....

Attachments

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some more pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
how much for the billet grill? i am interested in taking this off of your hands.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Nice truck! Good luck with your new business and coma back to the Titan family when you can.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Onebadasstitan said:
how much for the billet grill? i am interested in taking this off of your hands.
I'm currently not parting it out, but I will let you know if that changes.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RB's Titan said:
Nice truck! Good luck with your new business and coma back to the Titan family when you can.
Thanks for the nice comments. This sale is not by choice, but one of many sacrifices to come...

·
Registered
690 Posts
thanks man let me know

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
idk why but i just cant find 10k in upgrades ?? am i blind ? anyways nice truck sucks you gotta sell it...i wanna see a pic of your paint tailgate and just wondering whats that switch you added in the center consule ?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
killcatzforfun said:
idk why but i just cant find 10k in upgrades ?? am i blind ? anyways nice truck sucks you gotta sell it...i wanna see a pic of your paint tailgate and just wondering whats that switch you added in the center consule ?
There are two switches on the center console. One to disable the NAV so it can be programmed while driving. The other one changes the NAV screen to a video screen for the DVD player or whatever is connected to one of the other inputs. (These were to be used only by my front passenger of course...)

Rancho Lift Kit-$2100

Fox Coilovers in Front, Bilstein shocks in Rear, Deaver Spring Upgrade in
Rear-$1522

Total Chaos upper A-arms for the front-$700

Custom Stainless Steel Sway Bar end links-$200

Custom Chrome Grill-$250

Black bib on tailgate painted silver to match truck-$200

Banks Monster Exhaust plus Zoomers Cannon Tip-$800

AV-Electronic NAV Video Switch(has 4 inputs/4 outputs)this allows NAV screen and rear screen to accept 4 different inputs(including watching DVD and playing games on NAV screen-$1050

Infiniti charcoal padded leather center console lid-$80

Tinted Windows-$250

Active Tuning Grounding Kit-$75

All Weather mats to protect carpet Titan mats-$50 (carpet mats have never even been stepped on)

Sliding Bed Extender-$200

Undercover Tonneau Cover-$750

Painted Brake Calipers-$50

Chrome Wheels-$1000

315/70r17 Tires-$1000

Total so far is $10,277 (some of the prices do include installation charges)...those are just the ones I can think of right now, but it's irrelevant now since it's sold. Thanks for the positive comments and all of the information I received here at TitanTalk.

·
Registered
336 Posts
So who was the lucky buyer that got a nice modded up Titan? And did you direct him to here if they are not already on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts