Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found anybody who makes gears yet? I have the nonbig tow Titan 4x4 it's a 2014 and it has 2.93's in it and I want to change to a 3.73 or 4.10 gears. The only company I found is in California and he makes a gear however I have to put an 1/8 spacer on the pinion to make it work. Idk how much I like that. Also there is no one that I can find that makes front gears. Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know this question has been asked a million times and I see where a lot of conversations have been had on this topic but I'm looking for a company name or person to talk to please

·
Registered
5 Posts
I can't post links yet, but Ruggedrocksoffroad dot com. They have both 3.73 and 4.10 gear packages.

Edit to add: Steve is and has been a huge supporter of the Nissan community and has been integral in developing and bringing many parts to market

sent from a crawlspace...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for have you heard of anyone have any problems after doing gears?

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Only "problem " I think I've heard about is losing your cruise control, non issue to some.
On the pro4x models you need to get another axle because ones shorter an need a fair size shim I believe. Can do it but it's recommended to get the longer axle to replace it.

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts