·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice and great looking CBR1000RR

Reactions: rtc1184

·
Registered
827 Posts
Now don't be going all crazy on this one ;-)

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i bought the can am first, then a week later the cbr1000rr then sat the 16th i bought the truck. got a hell of a deal on it. they knocked 12k off. stickered for 36xxx and i bought it ttl out the door for 29xxx. dropped the truck to 24995

·
Premium Member
46,453 Posts
real nice, need the big toy for all the smaller toys!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Nice to see that you came back to your senses and joined your Titan brothers again, btw nice truck!

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
glad your back with us.. yea with 4.00+ gas prices now is the time to buy a gas guzzler cause they will have to take a loss to sell them.. lol

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
still got the dodge

·
Registered
877 Posts
Well you stole everything I got except for the bike. Nice rig. I'm also partial to the color. Congrats.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
lol Look where you took the pics...Irony? I think not.
That's the reason I sold mine. :/

$25k for a NEW 4x4? THAT'S INSANE!!! With year end clearances going on, the new XE's were selling for $17-18k.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Dude I clicked on this thread because it had your name. Long time no see! Any big plans for this one?

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dude I clicked on this thread because it had your name. Long time no see! Any big plans for this one?
im going to lift it either 4" or 6" havent decided yet. put it on some kumho road venture mt's 35's, sway aways or icon coil overs, prg uca, deaver rears with radflo or icon piggy backs, amp research steps, wet okole seat covers, replacement bumpers with winch in the front, either stock wheels or some 20 fuel's, headers, uprev, rockers line x and bed line x, air bags for the rear, cai, throttle body spacer, turbo(maybe) probably swap to dana 60 rear and 4.10's or 4.11's(whatever i can get gears for the front for)

its been a loooooong time since i had a stock titan, but this one wont be as high by any means. it' be supppper clean and its the family vehicle. i have my 97 dodge dually on 6" 37 iroks. that will be my toy and my work truck once i get the motor work done to it.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
im going to lift it either 4" or 6" havent decided yet. put it on some kumho road venture mt's 35's, sway aways or icon coil overs, prg uca, deaver rears with radflo or icon piggy backs, amp research steps, wet okole seat covers, replacement bumpers with winch in the front, either stock wheels or some 20 fuel's, headers, uprev, rockers line x and bed line x, air bags for the rear, cai, throttle body spacer, turbo(maybe) probably swap to dana 60 rear and 4.10's or 4.11's(whatever i can get gears for the front for)

its been a loooooong time since i had a stock titan, but this one wont be as high by any means. it' be supppper clean and its the family vehicle. i have my 97 dodge dually on 6" 37 iroks. that will be my toy and my work truck once i get the motor work done to it.
I wish I had the money to do that much sh*t to my truck lol. Lookin' forward to watchin' this beast grow up :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts