Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a new 2011 cc 4wd sv titan. traded the 07 in

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i bought the can am first, then a week later the cbr1000rr then sat the 16th i bought the truck. got a hell of a deal on it. they knocked 12k off. stickered for 36xxx and i bought it ttl out the door for 29xxx. dropped the truck to 24995

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
still got the dodge

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dude I clicked on this thread because it had your name. Long time no see! Any big plans for this one?
im going to lift it either 4" or 6" havent decided yet. put it on some kumho road venture mt's 35's, sway aways or icon coil overs, prg uca, deaver rears with radflo or icon piggy backs, amp research steps, wet okole seat covers, replacement bumpers with winch in the front, either stock wheels or some 20 fuel's, headers, uprev, rockers line x and bed line x, air bags for the rear, cai, throttle body spacer, turbo(maybe) probably swap to dana 60 rear and 4.10's or 4.11's(whatever i can get gears for the front for)

its been a loooooong time since i had a stock titan, but this one wont be as high by any means. it' be supppper clean and its the family vehicle. i have my 97 dodge dually on 6" 37 iroks. that will be my toy and my work truck once i get the motor work done to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.