Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
'22 ZL1/Leaf Sold ---> '21 PR '20 P4X '06 SE '16 SS <---
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, it's just click bait, but I swear Nissan could do a lot worse with its truck line. I'd love to see this thing come out as a special edition and even if it means only 500 models are produced, would love to see this unicorn out in the wild. Hopefully a refresh will include some Titan Warrior bits. This thing reminds me of the mini trucks that were popular in the early 90s.

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

·
Registered
107 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Interesting.

It tried to compete against Civic type r or other cars in the same class.
lol, yeah I remember it. People were really hard up for it, I remember a few people that gushed about this car and liked to tout its roots to the GT-R. It's funny and sad to see what we used to accept as "performance" vehicles. I remember some very sad cars...

Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle Tire

·
Registered
526 Posts
lol, yeah I remember it. People were really hard up for it, I remember a few people that gushed about this car and liked to tout its roots to the GT-R. It's funny and sad to see what we used to accept as "performance" vehicles. I remember some very sad cars...

View attachment 560267
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle

“I believe you just posted a picture of my long lost sister/ cousin”- Shelby Dakota

·
Registered
2017 titan sv 4x4 with tech, convinience, tow, navigation, and Texas packages
5,612 Posts
my step mom had one of those shelby dodge daytonas when i was a kid. i don't remember anything about it except it was silver and it replaced her smokey and the bandit firebird. i think she got that because the firebird only held four people and the daytona held five because there was no bump in the middle of the back seat.

the daytona left for another camaro or firebird quickly because i only remember her having it for a very short time but i remember the real v8 sport cars staying around a lot longer. smokey and the bandit firebird, shelby daytona, anniversary camaro, vette, vette, and who knows what she has now. since its the only four cylinder i remember her having, it must have left a bad taste in her mouth

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
my step mom had one of those shelby dodge daytonas when i was a kid. i don't remember anything about it except it was silver and it replaced her smokey and the bandit firebird. i think she got that because the firebird only held four people and the daytona held five because there was no bump in the middle of the back seat.

the daytona left for another camaro or firebird quickly because i only remember her having it for a very short time but i remember the real v8 sport cars staying around a lot longer. smokey and the bandit firebird, shelby daytona, anniversary camaro, vette, vette, and who knows what she has now. since its the only four cylinder i remember her having, it must have left a bad taste in her mouth

Lol, sounds like Stepmom was a speed demon until old age maybe made it harder to get in and out of the low hung cars. What I'm learning from my Camaro is that the older you get, the harder it is to try not to look like a derp getting out of it. Granted, based on what I'm hearing from other drivers, getting in and out of the car is pretty much a PITA for any age. The biggest gripe I have is how big the doors are and how narrow the opening is to get out without kicking the kick plate.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts