Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can Titan hood scoops be bought already painted to match?

i dont want the functional air ram, just something for looks and the kind you stick on with 3m tape.

Also would hood scoops for other types of trucks work? chevy has plenty of scoops but im not sure if they would work.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
PLEASE dont stick one of those scoops on that are taped on. if anything get a legit hood with the scoop.

·
Premium Member
58,322 Posts
i dont want the functional air ram, just something for looks and the kind you stick on with 3m tape.

Also would hood scoops for other types of trucks work? chevy has plenty of scoops but im not sure if they would work.
OH MY GAWD! Stick on hood scoops! NO! NO! NO!

Reactions: honda250xtitan

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
please don't ruin your titan. It could possibly turn into one of those trucks that are made fun of on the internet if you do that.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Ricer...lol Why not get some of these here boneheads. I've heard the give you that eerie turbo/SC sound going above 20 mph.

View attachment 114061

L

·
Registered
544 Posts
overall i think the opinion here is dont do it please lol

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
are you serious? This has to be a joke. You got us all!!!

·
Registered
6,373 Posts

·
Premium Member
...08 Pro4X...
70,464 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
...08 Pro4X...
70,464 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
LMAO!!! what about some ground skirts??

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
i actually heard if you add some Honda stickers it adds like 15.234343 HP to your titan.
also if you swap your V8 with an integra type R engine, you will be making over 1000 rwhp since the engine is so light you know.....

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Why don't you pick up some pink leopard print seat covers, and an unpainted body kit while you're at it.

I smell troll.
He's usually really cool. I dont understand what he's thinkin right now...:ftard:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts