Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cruising down a winding country road in the middle of nowhere (not far from the turn to my "blacktop road" that leads to my 1/4 mile dirt road to my house when I look in my rearview and lo and behold a deepwater Titan! I was totally caught off guard. I drove the speed limit checking out the beautiful grill hoping the guys would motion me over. I pulled to the side of the road when I saw their blinker signal to turn right and the guys just speed on by. I was a little dissapointed but I got to hear the rumble of the Titan as it passed me by. What a sound! I was hoping the guy would pull over so we could compare notes and I could tell him about Titan Talk. I noticed he still had dealer plates on it and as can be expected still unaware of his surroundings due to Titan Fever!

·
Registered
359 Posts
www.durocab.com said:
I was cruising down a winding country road in the middle of nowhere (not far from the turn to my "blacktop road" that leads to my 1/4 mile dirt road to my house when I look in my rearview and lo and behold a deepwater Titan! I was totally caught off guard. I drove the speed limit checking out the beautiful grill hoping the guys would motion me over. I pulled to the side of the road when I saw their blinker signal to turn right and the guys just speed on by. I was a little dissapointed but I got to hear the rumble of the Titan as it passed me by. What a sound! I was hoping the guy would pull over so we could compare notes and I could tell him about Titan Talk. I noticed he still had dealer plates on it and as can be expected still unaware of his surroundings due to Titan Fever!
Titans are becoming more commonplace around my area...I see three others around town on a regular basis, plus leaving town Friday afternoon, I was neck and neck with a Pearl White KC in the lane next to me for about twenty miles (what are the odds?) and coming back into town today, I met the mirror image of mine, same Red Brawn LE CC! It sure was a stand out in the traffic! Now I know how I look on the road! :upsidedow :cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts