Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
CONGRATS!!!

I had a little boy a year ago on the 2nd

It's a little tough fitting a carseat in the back... but it fits.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pink carseat fits great in my crew cab. Kinda clashes with the camo seatcovers but that's ok.

·
Premium Member
58,382 Posts
Congratulations.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Congrats! Get ready for the laughs and do your best to be patient with the wife/girlfriend...but you've made it this far so I'm pretty sure you've figured it out by now lol

·
Registered
148 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Congrats! My T is the grocery getter /family auto too so I insisted we trade my 07 SE for the pro4x with dvd and leather ...........thats the story I'm sticking with anyway...lol Both really do help for the spills and the tv for peace when driving. next is the lift so the family will be safe up high.....lol

·
Registered
89 Posts
Congrats!!! I've got a 2 yr old and a 2 month old (same birthday) and they both sit comfy in the backseat of our cc.... don't know what I'd do without our family wagon!

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Congrats Pop!!!! Your life will never be the same again. :D

It just gets better as she grows. ;)

·
Super Moderator
161,019 Posts
Congratulations to you and the family. Hope mom and your girl are doing well. What a great Christmas present!

And Pops is spot on. :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Congrats to the new dad! :)

·
Registered
928 Posts
well said JW. Welcome to the fun that is father hood and all.. now you can publicly go out and see disney movies and not be ridiculed when mentioning it to the guys around a six pack of beer.
To keep it real and this goes out to my wife. I do not look nor do I behave like Gaston from Beauty and the beast

·
Registered
279 Posts
Congrats bro! Best feeling ever. I had to get the 2010 for the grocery getter. My baby wouldnt sleep in the daytona with all the noise...LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts