Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd post the news Link which attributes much of Nissan's February 46% Sales growth to being driven by Titan sales.

I thought it was interesting to note that both Jan and Feb volumes were each around 4,000 units sold but monthly volumes are expected to possibly hit 8,000 by April or May.

It looks like the Titan 'steamroller' is gaining momentum.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Cool... they should probably say 3999 sold in February, since I don't think they can count selling the same truck to 2 people... LOL!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Only 100,000

So if they are only going to make 100,000 does that mean no more Titan after that? Will they reset that number for the 2005? I don't want to miss out on buying mine if I'm going to get it at the end of the year.

·
Registered
29 Posts
im perty shure Nissan is only making 100,000 for this year. I think they underestimated how well they would sell and dont have th facotory set up for more than that :smoke:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Memphis4x4 said:
I thought I'd post the news Link which attributes much of Nissan's February 46% Sales growth to being driven by Titan sales.

I thought it was interesting to note that both Jan and Feb volumes were each around 4,000 units sold but monthly volumes are expected to possibly hit 8,000 by April or May.

It looks like the Titan 'steamroller' is gaining momentum.

Just incase you guys wanted it this is from the nissan news website.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts