Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded in my 2005 Titan for a 2011 Titan and found out that the Keyless Keypad is no longer carried by Nissan. I have tried numerous Nissan dealer parts websites with no success. Does anyone know if some parts store/dealer may have a new one in stock?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just checked that site-- appears they no longer have them either... wonder why.
I am amazed as well that they discontinued this so soon. My last one on my previous Titan was fabulous. I know Nissan is moving to a different keyless entry system, as my daughter's new Altima uses a totalling different system. But all Titan models (up to my new 2011) still use the original keyless system.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I know this thread is old, but I too just got the 2011 and had the most impossible time finding this part. They are gone everywhere EXCEPT for one place and it's in Canada. I paid alot for it, but darn it if it didn't come straight to the house and that makes me happy! Anyhow, try this place, it's listed as a Altima or something, but it's all the same part #: Altima Keyless Entry Pad - Buy parts online | Oakville Nissan

Hope that helps someone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts