Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone has any King Cab Floor mats they want to sell? Looking for carpet version, charcoal in color. I am located in the Atlanta area.

·
Registered
67 Posts
These are from an '07, I used them from April to October then got some catch alls so they have been sitting in the garage since then. The drive side is a little dirty but I think it will clean up nice. The rear don't even look like they've been used. If you want to make me an offer we can discuss. I'm in Nashville so it shouldn't be too much to ship. Just let me know.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
jefhaz02 said:
Does anyone has any King Cab Floor mats they want to sell? Looking for carpet version, charcoal in color. I am located in the Atlanta area.
Have you checked with your dealer to find some?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for the delay in replies, I am new to Titan Talk and I assumed a reply to my post would notify me via email or something, but never saw anything. Anyways, thanks for the responses. I just bought my Titan, used 04 XE. Love the truck and I know of sites where I can get New mats but they run $100 for the set and I was hoping to get cheaper, possibly slightly used or not needed and someone wanting to get rid of.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Check Ebay too....you can find new ones for a little less than the dealer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts