Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have already asked before but just wanted to hear from some others, stock 07 Titan SE 4X4 Crew cab. What would be the best size for a leveler?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just went through this myself....1.5 spacer for the front is max without modifying or replacing your upper control arms. I just put Pro comps 1.5 spacer on my pro4x4 and ran into some issues with the upper control arms hitting. On my 07 crew cab they worked with no problem no impact noise when hitting bumps. It I were to do it over I would get the PRG spacers, call Greg @ PRGproducts.com. He will get you on the right path.

ProTitan via IPad

·
Registered
669 Posts
Yea I just installed the 1.5" I would honestly do the bilstein 5100 adjustable if I had to do over. But I heard prg can take a long time to ship but has great products.

Sent from my Nissan Titan

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
prg doesnt sell the bilstein 5100s. he might if you ask for them, but AJUSA has them for the lowest price i have seen.

the 5100 only adds .5" in length, but it might add another inch in spring extension. I was told while ordering my stuff (i have an 06 so i can go 2" before CB contact) that the 1.5" spacer, and the bilstein will add 2" of lift. The bilstein set on the middle setting will expand the spring and add another 1" to the stance equaling a total of 3" So what im getting at is the bilstein might give you the 1.5" that you need to get your T level by itself. Plus it will be a much better ride from the stock crappy ranchos.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
prg doesnt sell the bilstein 5100s. he might if you ask for them, but AJUSA has them for the lowest price i have seen.

the 5100 only adds .5" in length, but it might add another inch in spring extension. I was told while ordering my stuff (i have an 06 so i can go 2" before CB contact) that the 1.5" spacer, and the bilstein will add 2" of lift. The bilstein set on the middle setting will expand the spring and add another 1" to the stance equaling a total of 3" So what im getting at is the bilstein might give you the 1.5" that you need to get your T level by itself. Plus it will be a much better ride from the stock crappy ranchos.
ALOT of people said the top perch is way too stiff. Almost no one runs them. If your trying to get level get the bilstien on lowest or middle setting and a spacer. Some can't get level with just bilstien, like me I need atleast 2" to be level and im still. Close to an 1" off of level because my shocks are blown. But 08 and below 2wd need 2.5" to be level.

Sent from my ADR6400L using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
He has a 4x4 so he only needs 1.5". The bilstein on the middle perch may do that on its own.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts