Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its getting to be time for an oil change and I'm a do it myself kind of guy. Just recently ordered some NGK Iridium IX plugs for the T and its time for an oil change too. My question is does anyone know any place on line that I can order some Nissan oil filters from?? I used to order them from a dealership in florida but I can't find their site any more. I'm not much for the $10 for a Mobil 1 when I can spend $6-$7 a piece for some stock oil filters and buy them in bulk. Thanks for any help you guys can give.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Reactions: Blevinger

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
OEM has an excellent reputation for filtering etc, but some began questioning it when they changed production to PRC. Apparently cardboard end caps now, instead of steel. No failure reported at all, but worth noting, confirming what you receive and share with others if you can. I used Fram Toughgards before (Black bedliner like finish End Caps) and they are same way. Apparently a widely accepted construction method now, but with some skeptics. I liked the WIX, but now use M1.

·
Premium Member
21,317 Posts
I use the AMSoil filters and (so far as I know) they have been good for my Titan. The Blackstone Labs reports say that my oil and engine are in great shape.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts