Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i make a left turn it makes a popin noise and when i hit a bump took it to the nissan dealer and they put bushing in it and it still pop should i call nissan headquaters or what should i do.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Take it back to the dealer.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hopefully you paid the bill with a credit card. The first thing I would do is dispute the charges with the credit card company. I had to do this with my very first experience with Lithia Nissan in Fresno, CA. They totally botched a door lock/Window switch job and replace the BCM as well as removing a perfectly working aftermarket alarm, none of which fixed the problem...... In the end they had no case and I never had to pay the bill. Furthermore I had them reimburse me for a new alarm system to the tune of $400.00 which they gladly paid after I had the Bureau of Automotive repair come down on them. Moral is.... expect and demand to receive what you pay for.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
::subscribed::

I'm suffering the same popping noise from my front left wheel well area, I'm guessing in the suspension. Keep us updated if you identify the problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts