Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Titan meet @ Thunder Valley Noble,OK MAY 13TH 2011

Hey guys I was just thinkin after I went to the louies meet that we should have a meet at thunder valley once it opens on a friday night which is test and tune night. Just thought it might be fun to go out there run our trucks or just watch. Maybe smash on some other trucks or just kick back watch some racin and have some drinks. Idk just thought id ask everyone theyre opinion. MAY 13TH FRIDAY NIGHT AROUND 7.. Date moved to May 13th!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
that sounds like a sweet idea. they actually open for the season this Sunday! they run T&T on the last 2 Sundays in Feb from noon to 5pm. starting in March, they run T&T both Sundays and Fridays...
i'd be up for it if the timing's right!!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I figured itd be a little while to get everyone told and come up with a date and time. Hopefully we can get a whole group to come I think thatd b awesome.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well have only had one reply to this I know it would be a blast hopefully more ppl are interested.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Midgets

There.
I posted it.
Let's see if it works.

·
Premium Member
44,654 Posts
We've had some OKC meets before, but not sure if anyone is planning anything this year.
Maybe we could get something going on this.
I bet pops and vipzach would be in.
It would have to probably be in may for me...

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea thats about when I was thinkin but hardly anyone has posted so guess well see.. Shootin for sometime in may.. Also bringin other toys would be awesome too I like seein everyones toys. (racing toys is what I mean not other toys lol)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I would come watch for sure... My truck wouldn't be worth the gas to run it...

·
Registered
490 Posts
Need dates/times, but sounds interesting

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
I have to chill for a little while... It's still gonna be a couple weeks before I start my new job and I have alot of CC debt to dig myself out of before being able to goof off again... Friggin' paycuts STINK!!!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Come on pops u gotta make it. Ok its gonna be early to middle may on a friday night and meet up around 630 7 and any time after that. Any suggestions or preferations on the day?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Looks like, per their schedule, the 6th or the 20th of May will be best. Every other day has an event on the following Saturday, which usually makes for a packed pit with people testing and tuning for the race the next day.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok so the 6th it is everyone! Hopefully everyone can make it and we can have a blast... maybe there will b a hemi or chevy meet too lol.

·
Premium Member
23,496 Posts
im gonna try to make this one. i havnt been in the mix for a while, but the blizz wants to play

1 - 20 of 171 Posts