Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've decided to sell the truck and purchase a home. This current depressed real estate market might be my last chance at staying in CA. So with a few tears I have for sale.......

S&B CAI purchased in August 2007. "Hemi killer" engraved on lid. $125+shipping SOLD

(4)18" Infiniti QX56 chrome wheels purchased in June 2007. Purchased for $500+shipping, selling to TT members for $250+shipping. No TPMS. Best Offer!!!

Street Scene Chrome 3 Pc. Upper Grille Purchased for $150+shipping, selling to TT members for $75+shipping. SOLD

I'll also trade my dual rear exhaust setup (Magnaflow 1 in 2 out) that was fabricated locally by West Coast Mufflers for your stock exhaust. Locals only. SOLD

Lastly, I'm looking for side work on weekends here in Nor Cal if anyone needs A/V gear installed, computer maintenance, general labor or help bolting the latest mod to their Titan. Still Looking!

Thanks

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
location? Im guessing Sac_Titan = sacramento titan??

·
Registered
306 Posts
Sell Me The Intake!!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i am in Sacramento and I'll have wheel and grille pics as soon as I can get some sun on those babies.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
darn, if you were local i would be all over that exhaust! Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It sounds great. I don't have clips but I did just get a camcorder for Xmas. Let me see if I can make the video and upload. I'll try to put one up this weekend.

·
Registered
690 Posts
can you post picks of the grill thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you got pic's and video of the exhaust I'm all over it. I'm going to Davis next weekend, I can swing by Sac then if you want to meet up. Let me know!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Interested in the grill and wheels. Pics?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll have wheel pics up soon. Gotta steal the camera back from the wife. It sounds like wheels may be the last item left as I have two people in line for the intake, exhaust and grille. I'll have the wheel pics up tomorrow. Exhaust video won't be up till at least this weekend. Sorry.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wheels still available pics will be up ASAP.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts