·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever seen one?

·
Premium Member
75,752 Posts
nope... there are a few monster titan's though..

i was watching a show about monster trucks. apparently they only make a few vehicle models in the fiberglass bodies you see on the trucks and to have a new one made up is expensive. that is my guess as to why you don't see a titan on monster jam.

now, if they make a tundra first i'll vomit.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
anmut said:
Anyone ever seen one?
No - I say we use my Titan and build one!!:cheers:

·
Registered
2,486 Posts

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now that thing has some FLEX

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yahooligan said:
I love that truck. Here are some pics of it out on the trail...

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=493177

i think that is one of the baddest titans ive seen i wonder if something like that is street legal i know it is diff.. from state to state i know in tenn the vehicle has to have fender flares over the tires but im not sure about have a back bumper that thing sure is one mean off road vehicle though not really prac for me though hahaha:huh: !!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Ha I have the tires and the SFA if anyone is willing to supply me with the lift we can make my Titan into a monster like that! :upsidedow

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
DeadRiver said:
c'mon, you know you measured your titan body mounts to see if you could drop it on your f-150 chassis :cheers:
That would be awesome if I could pull that off. A Powerstroke F350 with a Titan Body on 46s..... I wish! I mean I did flip the F350 and we haven't gotten around to putting a new body on it yet, so maybe I can talk pops into just putting the Titan body on there. :lol:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm going to need photos and video of you flipping that beast, please!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
anmut said:
I'm going to need photos and video of you flipping that beast, please!
I don't have pics or vids of me actually flipping it, but here are some of the aftermath. Funny thing is I went out the next day, checked the oil and it cranked right up, so I took it for a little test drive and it ran just as good as it ever did. We figured it would be blown up because it was still running for a little while after I flipped it, because I was knocked unconscious. Well anyway here are some pics of the truck before I flipped it, the pics I took the day after, and some of the platform w/ a stripper pole (GAYYY) my dad built for mudfest.

bt5.JPG on 42" Swampers

bt7.JPG 46" Claws

bt2.JPG

bt1.JPG

bt4.JPG

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
First - a stripper platform on a truck will NEVER EVER be gay.

Second - how did you manage to flip that beast? Looks like you went over on the passenger side and then on top? You must've had some good momentum.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
anmut said:
First - a stripper platform on a truck will NEVER EVER be gay.

Second - how did you manage to flip that beast? Looks like you went over on the passenger side and then on top? You must've had some good momentum.
Ha I'm a girl so I have 0 interest in a stripper pole! lol. I flipped it doing some sweet donuts, didn't work out so well the last time when I forgot my 4wheeler was in the bed. It went over on the drivers side first, then to the roof.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Here are some shots that qualify as monster :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Shadowofnight2001r said:
Here are some shots that qualify as monster :)
Yup! Same truck, less the paint/graphics, as on the pirate4x4.com link further up. :D There's a video somewhere on these forims of the truck as it crushes that G20, sounds niiiiice.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts