Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share my :hat: Birthday cake with all my TitanTalk gang...please, have a big virtual slice :hat: :cheers: :hat:

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Now that is sweet. Happy birthday, old man!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
happy b-day dude! :cheers: thats one hardcore birthday cake! :eveilgrin

·
Registered
93 Posts
:hat: That is one sweeeeeeeeeeet cake! Looks great! Compliments to the person who was able to work that up for ya! Happy Birthday and hope you have many more!

:hat:

·
Registered
727 Posts
Very creative! Happy Birthday and many many more!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I don't know about the rest of you all but I swear that my piece of cake with that Brawny Red Titan on it tastes like strawberry. :)

Happy Birthday Briarman!

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Memphis4x4 said:
I don't know about the rest of you all but I swear that my piece of cake with that Brawny Red Titan on it tastes like strawberry. :)

Happy Birthday Briarman!
That's funny, it tasted like Cherry to me.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Briarman said:
Just wanted to share my :hat: Birthday cake with all my TitanTalk gang...please, have a big virtual slice :hat: :cheers: :hat:

This is about the only way a Tundra or big 3 owner will ever be able to "eat" a Titan! :jester:

Happy birthday Briarman.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Briarman said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERES A JOKE FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY BRIARMAN. HOPE YOU ENJOY.

A married man goes out for a pack of cigarettes one night, and, since the store was closed and the next closest place open was a bar, he decides to go in and have a drink. After a couple of beers, a young blonde sits down beside him. The two start talking, and end up leaving together.

After a long night of sex the man looks at the clock and says, “Oh, my God! My wife is gonna kill me! Quick: Do you have any baby powder?”

“Baby powder?” the woman asks. “Yes, here.”

The man spreads the powder all over his hands, and drives home.

When he gets home, his wife asks, “Where have you been?”

He proceeds to tell her about the blonde and the long night of sex.

“You expect me to believe that?” she says. “Let me see your hands.”

As he puts out his hands, she says, “You liar! You’ve been out with your friends all night bowling again!”

·
Registered
62 Posts
Briarman said:

Happy Birthday, my photo editing buddy :cheers: !!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WOW! Thanks to everyone for the Birthday greetings and jokes...they really mean a lot to me, and I'll print this post for my scrapbook! :cheers: Ya'll are GREAT! Where's my buddy Durocab, though? Must be in the turkey woods, scoutin or huntin! :cheers:

·
Registered
123 Posts
mmmmmmm, thats some good stuff man. HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Happy Birthday, from sunny Southern California!

·
Super Moderator
35,622 Posts
Happy Birthday To You!!!

Briarman:

Hope your birthday was a TITANic success!!! Many happy returns of the day! :cheers:

I had to work late today, hope you saved me some of that cake! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts