Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got cranking on the truck tonight after cutting it up the week after the 1000.

We did ALL of this today. Everything is 1 3/4 or 1 1/2 .120 wall 4130 and 4130 plate.

Tires, rims and rear end are just for mock up. Were going to run Kumho 35s or 37s on the new American Racing 17" Chamber beadlocks.

Camburg built the front end and is supplying the 3 link kit connected to a Currie 9 inch. Im sure Jerry etc. will chime in with more details and exact specs. Been a long night so heres some pictures.

More details about the truck will come soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is / was the Stock Full.

This morning all that was there were the two downtubes from the top of the cab to the frame.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More updates.

Dual battery box with max dimple dies. Cut the back of the cab to clearance the cell which fits snug with about 1/4 inch on either side. Fully plated the frame on both sides and got more triangulation done. Tool boxes originally went behind both front seats, but were going to put them between both spares. That area will be boxed and they’re going be mounted inside, another tight fit. The lid will flip up and have the jack mounted on top.

Attachments

·
Registered
686 Posts
AWESOME!! Keep the updates coming!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
what did I miss? give us some more details on your racing team, vehicles, etc? truck looks like it's gonna kick arse!! great job so far.

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
WOW. Very Impressive. Like someone else stated, Lets see more pics of the entire truck!!!! I'm sure no one is going to complain if you post a bunch of pics!!!! Awesome ride. Lets see some more.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A.I.I.Raciing said:
Man, you really did post this on EVERY forum out there...haha

Brian
Yeah, definitely spammed everything pretty good. LOL.

For everyone else this truck used to be the Stock Full SCORE racer. Dont have any other pictures at the moment but Ill try to get some of the cab cage etc.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got more done tonight.

Firewall is getting close to done. Cell is mounted. Cheese grater battery box. Tool box taking shape, pretty much done but I didnt get any pics. Paddle shifters for the five speed.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Coolers mounted and plumbing started. Our rear view mirror is going to be a rear facing camera with a 150 degree view thats going to have a 5 or 6 inch display on the dash.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
That is totally BAD A**!!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
When are you planing her debut? It's great to see someone finally do this with a Titan. Best of luck with everything you are doing!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts