Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
564 Posts
Dang, those are some skinny tires! Did you have to do any mods to fit those wheels and tires? What are the sizes?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Interesting. And that’s why vehicle customization is a purely subjective endeavor. If you dig it, good on you.

Someone may chime in with some hate, but you gotta do you. At the end of the day, you’re the one putting the money into the truck, do what makes you happy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
No mods tires are 295/30/26 no rub at all and get my full turn out of it
Dang those rims are huge! No modifications? Nothing rubs! Maybe you know this my man? I usually level my trucks and go slightly with a bigger tire with stock rims. So I was thinking about a 285/70 or 75r 18, but now I'm thinking about possibly a 295. Something that still fits under the fender flush. That hopefully doesn't rub while turning and such.

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
564 Posts
You can expect anything much over 33" diameter to need a Pinch Weld Mod to fit without rubbing. 285/70 will be 33.7", and 295/70 will be 34.4", and 285/70 will be 34.8" in diameter.

I have 295/70R18 tires on my 2012 with a 3" lift. I had to remove the factory mud flaps and do a PWM to get them to fit without rubbing. I also had to slightly mod the passenger side front fender flare.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts