Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving a drunk friend home the other night and he has a murano, he assures me that his murano is so much faster than my Titan. the whole time while driving he kept telling me to hit the gas and feel the power. I didnt feel to much power, just wondering is the murano faster or no? He also challenged me to a $100 race.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Go get your hundred bucks.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what i was thinking

·
Registered
288 Posts
if i remember correctly the Murano has a syncro tranny that allows for seamless shifts... maybe not feeling the shift points and the smooth acceleration is why you didnt fee the power... but still go get your money ;)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol but i would have to admit the murano had a very nice interior , and whole keyless ignition thing was cool. but i had him :cheers: write down that he would race for $100 just incase he forgot

·
Super Moderator
161,709 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have heard they are fun to drive. (Murano. I know the Titan is fun). Was the handeling pretty good? My girlfriend want to look into one.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
If he has the lighter FWD model it'll be close. That VQ 3.5 is one amaaazing motor, but I don't think an AWD Murano, CVT or not, would have a rough time of it. I'd take the bet if it were me. The wifes Quest has the same motor and, for a minivan, is VERY impressive.

·
Registered
436 Posts
My mom has a Murano and it's a slow-boat. I could'nt imagine the whoopin my Titan would give it.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Roadrunner said:
My mom has a Murano and it's a slow-boat. I could'nt imagine the whoopin my Titan would give it.
Take it for a good spin. It's far from slow..even compared to the Titan. The FWD model especially. If a Quest w/5 spd auto can impress me, you must be used to some really fast cars.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I think the FX45 is the one you gotta watch out for.

·
Registered
273 Posts
my sister has a murano and it has some pick up but not great top end speed. but definatly the titan takes it pretty easily. It is kinda fun to drive though

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It was the AWD drive model, but yes it did handle really well , very smooth, but not powerful

·
Registered
2,320 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts