Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I used to be a die hard ford person and have always personally hated GM products as they have always fallen apart weeks after purchase(namely chevy), but when it comes down to it im looking for power numbers and looks. By far the Titan win's looks, but, although i hate GM, The Sierra Denali has the 6.2 L Vortec(and is relatively cheap). The tundra has more power too, but it's extremely expensive, is oddly shaped, and is said to have major cooling problems. I am leaning towards a Titan, because i have never heard of an unreliable Titan, it sure is a looker(inside and out), and mainly because it has a powerful engine especially 0-60. I was just wondering if yall had any comments about the new Vortec engines

·
Super Moderator
93,617 Posts
20TexasTitan08 said:
Hey I used to be a die hard ford person and have always personally hated GM products as they have always fallen apart weeks after purchase(namely chevy), but when it comes down to it im looking for power numbers and looks. By far the Titan win's looks, but, although i hate GM, The Sierra Denali has the 6.2 L Vortec(and is relatively cheap). The tundra has more power too, but it's extremely expensive, is oddly shaped, and is said to have major cooling problems. I am leaning towards a Titan, because i have never heard of an unreliable Titan, it sure is a looker(inside and out), and mainly because it has a powerful engine especially 0-60. I was just wondering if yall had any comments about the new Vortec engines
I drove all of the GM products, along with Toyota and Ford. Nissan was the easy choice for me based on power, handling, looks and price.

·
Premium Member
75,175 Posts
i drove everything before i bought my titan... i own a titan.

at first the looks were a little agressive for my taste, i really like the gm look, then i drove the titan... then i shopped for one, then i got a steal from the dealer.. i love my titan!

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
I drove a GMC with a 6.0L and it was a dog compared to the titan. At least it felt that way. Titan for sure, or wait a year or two then get the tundra with the larger motor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts