Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many Titan owners live in the Southeastern side of Houston.......Let's organize a meet here.............

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
i'm willing to make the drive. set a date so I know if I'm free.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Im in Pearland too! Red 06 Red Alert Titan SE CC all stock with only a K&N mod and tinted windows for now. About to replace the POS stock RSA Tires. Bought truck brand new in Oct 07. So am barely hitting a year old in my Titan on the 27th. Great truck just needs some upgrades!! PRG mini lift, wheels and tires, etc.. Oh and $$$!! LOL Just thought Id say HOWDY!! Shoot off a honk if ya see me in big Pearland Town! Got FOX RACING SHOX Decal on back glass. :rockon

sucks finding tires for these trucks!! :ugh:

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
TXSRedTitan said:
Im in Pearland too! Red 06 Red Alert Titan SE CC all stock with only a K&N mod and tinted windows for now. About to replace the POS stock RSA Tires. Bought truck brand new in Oct 07. So am barely hitting a year old in my Titan on the 27th. Great truck just needs some upgrades!! PRG mini lift, wheels and tires, etc.. Oh and $$$!! LOL Just thought Id say HOWDY!! Shoot off a honk if ya see me in big Pearland Town! Got FOX RACING SHOX Decal on back glass. :rockon

sucks finding tires for these trucks!! :ugh:
Welcome to TEXAS.:D

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey BBFANZ!! I have lived in Texas for all 35 years my friend! LOL Thanks for the Welcome! I see you are from Sugarland. I wk in that area. :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey BBFanz some friends of mine and myself usually hit Hooters there in Suagarland and the one close to Nasa on 45. Sometimes Sam's Boat in S.Land too. Nice weather coming up for chilling out on the porch at all the places with a cold brew! :cheers: I am the only one with a Titan out of the friends. I used to be FORD man but they have junk for HP on the motors. So Titan it was!! Bang for the buck!

Finally got new tires today!! But had to go back to stock POS for now. But atleast they were super cheap to get me along until i can save more cash for new wheels and tires i really want. Talk to you all later!

TxsRedTitan
Mike:cheers:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Whats up fellow Houstonians,Lets say we all meet up at Hooters on 45 & nasa someday.They have the hottest girls working there.See a Texans game,eat some hott wings,drink lots of beer.Oh did I mention the girls!!!hehehe.And we can check out each others TITANS.What do yal say? Got idea from TEXRED post.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yo JO JO, Sounds cool to me.Glad ya like the idea. No wife or kids to keep me away from the chickie deez @ Hootas!!:hungry: :cheers: LOL Also I was out cruising around today Sun, and saw a new Sam's Boat getting ready to open in Pearland near Silverlake or 518 heading towards 288. Yeehaw! They are building a nice porch outside too. So another place for all to meet up and hang out for lady watching and beer drinking! Along with a Texana game.:popcorn: Just another idea. Check out each others Titans. I only have one mod on mine.. K&N filter for now. Looking at some additions soon. :gunz:

Well back to the Texans game. Later guys!
:gunz:

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
weather outside is nice. lets all just have a big BBQ and get real messed up WITH the hooters girls.

·
Registered
58 Posts
S/W Houston & Stafford area. Send me a invite when your ready!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hmmm Get together @ Hooters.. :idhit: :thedevil: Either one works for me! Stafford or Hooters NASA. Weather is awesome now!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Just curious..........did everyone meet and get *hit faced then now no-one is talking about meeting up
:huh: :huh: :huh:

·
Registered
279 Posts
ya i am in spring and my car is out at nasa rd 1 so i am game for something i have not met any other titan owners

1 - 20 of 24 Posts