Nissan Titan Forum banner

titan owners near me??

1K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  JetTech 
#1 ·
Hey, just wonderin' if there was anyone in Jacksonville, Florida who owned a Titan....wouldn't mind being able to check it out up close :)

#2 ·
Howie Kaluha said:
Hey, just wonderin' if there was anyone in Jacksonville, Florida who owned a Titan....wouldn't mind being able to check it out up close :)
I'm in Maryland, but put me and the wife up for a week and we'd be happy to cruise down there and let you check ours out. :teethmast

Sorry couldn't resist.

#4 ·
gatlinburg, TN here :cheers:

#6 ·
lol, hey, if I had room in my home for the both of you, I might insist on you doing that, hehe....I am just so impatient. I want to get my Titan RIGHT NOW, but I have to wait until I sell my Camaro. Ugh, I wasn't blessed with patience at birth :ugh:

#7 ·
Howie Kaluha said:
lol, hey, if I had room in my home for the both of you, I might insist on you doing that, hehe....I am just so impatient. I want to get my Titan RIGHT NOW, but I have to wait until I sell my Camaro. Ugh, I wasn't blessed with patience at birth :ugh:
Me either. Try EBay, there it might sell faster.

#11 ·
got_titan said:
gatlinburg, TN here :cheers:
I'm looking forward to taking the Titan up there this summer with some sportbikes. A couple of us Florida riders go up every year to ride Deal's Gap and the Cherhola Skyway (motorcycle bliss) because all of the roads here in Florida are straight and flat.

One of the fellas who used to ride down here actually moved up there just to be near nicer roads to ride. He lives in Louisville, TN just outside Alcoa and works at the Harley-Davidson of Knoxville. (although he rides Honda sportbikes)

#12 ·
hey jet that would be cool maybe if we could talk i could get you a deal on a room im in the timeshare industry and sometimes can get good deals, ill take you up on that eating offer. :cheers:

i do have my cc 4x4 titan that i bought from twin city nissan in alcoa

i also frequent the gap on my gsxr 1000 and its awsome, my buddy has a 929 and we like to ride the gap. :smoke:

#13 ·
got_titan said:
hey jet that would be cool maybe if we could talk i could get you a deal on a room im in the timeshare industry and sometimes can get good deals, ill take you up on that eating offer. :cheers:

i do have my cc 4x4 titan that i bought from twin city nissan in alcoa

i also frequent the gap on my gsxr 1000 and its awsome, my buddy has a 929 and we like to ride the gap. :smoke:
Sounds great, I'll pm you when we figure out an exact date. Our anniversary is on the 4th (look at that, I remembered!!!) so we usually get up there around that time frame. Thanks for the offer on a room, I would very much like to do that too.

#14 ·
JetForeman said:
Sounds great, I'll pm you when we figure out an exact date. Our anniversary is on the 4th (look at that, I remembered!!!) so we usually get up there around that time frame. Thanks for the offer on a room, I would very much like to do that too.
March 4th, not February. So we should be up there in several weeks!!! Can't wait.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.