Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently sold my Titan, so I have parts that I'm parting out with or shall I say what's left: OEM Titan All-weather floor mats...This is not the two piece set....this also is for the rear as well. This is the one that traps water and snow, thick rubber! $100. I also have a Pioneer AVIC-N2 with the XM brain and the Ipod interface all in 100% working order. This navigation system also comes with the up-to-date maps! asking $900. This is a complete navigation system and DVD player. Xm navtraffic and ipod interface are seperate items when purchasing the radio...I am including both! I still have step rails for the crew cab model yes they are the OEM ones! This is for local pick-up only to much to ship....asking $250. I also have the Tent that fits in the back pick-up bed brand new never used in the bag it came in 4 $125. If interested contact me at [email protected] I except Paypal, or if local....cash.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Let me know if no one bites on the steps & you change your mind about shipping them.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am interested in the floor mats and the tent. I sent you a pm.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Step rails are still 4 sale. Depends on shipping. Shipping them could be expensive depending where you live.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I didn't hear back from you about the step rails. I thought they were sold.
Where in Suffolk LI do you live. I am interested.

·
Registered
756 Posts
this thread is 1 1/2 years old. :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts