Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, My truck was in an accident, so I am replacing parts, some of which have no damage, some because they wont work with the new setup. The following things will be available in the next few weeks as my new parts trickle in... Let me know if there is any interest. The bigger parts I would prefer local pickup, but am willing to ship at your expense. The prices are all negotiable, so let me know what you're thinking. All parts are off an 05 KC with a March build date.
1. Access limited soft rollup tonneau cover-$350. all the parts for it are there, but it wont work with the fiberglass bedsides.
2. Passenger Bedside- No damage just replacing the pair- $400
3. Passenger Fender- No damage, again replaing the pair- $100
4. Set of 4 Steel Wheels from XE. $200 no damage and they have the tpms sensors on them.
5. Driver Bedise- Not the best, but far from the worst, could be repaired, 2 fist size dents, one on the bottom one right above the wheel well. $100
6. Driver Fender- You can have it if you want it. pretty wrecked ( I will probably be scrapping that one)
7. Driver Door- Frame not bent, manual door. Skin is thrashed $100
8. Driver rear door- Skin has a dent, door still works fine $200
9. Both headlights- Driver side is starting to fog, has three tiny marks on it from tree impact, still work fine. Passenger side is brand new from my last accident..lol. $150 for the pair or 50 and 100 respectively
10. Front Bumper Cover- corner dented in. could easily be heated and pressed back out, not creased. $50.
11. Drop in bed liner, works not beat up, just going to spray one in. $100 PICK UP ONLY on the bed liner.
12. KC Underseat organizer- Had to pull it for the sub. $50
Will have all factory suspension parts after the lift gets installed, just need it to be better than -10 outside so i can actually work on it.

Also willing to work on the barter system... Let me know what you have always looking for new stuff (tube rear bumper, 9k winch or better, Kennesaw MTN front bumper, or something else that would look cool up front.)

All Parts are located in southeast pa, but i work down near the DE/MD line and go to Philly all the time so i can meet anywhere in between

Chris

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Shameless Bump to the top.... I just need this stuff gone. Make an offer, and ask any questions you might have. Both My cells are always on
2154163584 or 2675351871
Chris:bump::bump::bump:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Where in Pa are you? I have family and friends all over the place. Interested(dibs) in the steel wheels. I'm assuming they would fit any 05 titan regardless of model? What size tires were on the truck?

Ahh, 215 tells me the philly area?

Edit, just saw the last line of your post, sorry. Hmmm, would you mind telling me shipping cost of the wheels to 01469? Are you near chester springs by chance? I was just down there last weekend for a funeral of course. ratsa fratsa.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm near philly, but ill be in north jersey around xmas. I work near chester springs, if you had family you wanted me to leave them with. I'll meet you half way ( somewhere in NY) for gas money. Truck 285/70/17's on those rims, but took the tires off and gave them to the wife for Her Grand Cherokee. About to have some 35's for sale, when my 37's get here.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Hmmm, I'm assuming the same bolt pattern as the 18's on my truck. My best friend lives in Chester Springs, works in Oaks/Audobon area. Let me check with the boss. North Jersey puts you about 240 miles away from me. That's at least a tank and a half of gas round trip.

Let me see if i can swing buying them, and then we can go from there. i would probably have my buddy meet up with you and grab them for me and just pick them up when I'm down in that area next. I'm guessing you want to get these out of your garage asap....

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All titans are the 6x5.5. So yeah they'll fit. just let me know im down there every day.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BUMP to the top. All prices are negotiable, get this stuff out of my garage! Headlights are already sold!
Chris:bump:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:bump: Bump to the top!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts