Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, we've definitely got some dedicated Titan fans on this board and I think we are all part of a special breed. I've only seen 3 Titans in Jacksonville Florida and am wondering where the rest of ya'll are. Whose ready to coordinate some sort of Titan Rally and let's get our clan together? Maybe we could have it near Canton, Mississippi and tour the assembly plant. Maybe if we make a big deal out of it, we can get some Nissan Executives to show up and pass out some memorabilia......I'm thinking coin tray for all those who griped earlier, hahaha.

Alright, I haven't really thought this out too much and have never been to a car rally, but am curious to see what ya'll think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
660 Posts
Great Idea! Some of the members of www.tundrasolutions.com did the same exact thing and I believe it turned out to be pretty much of a success. It is a good way to attract some Nissan brass if you can track down the right connections. Manufacturers love this kind of promotion, especially if it gets them some press.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
622 Posts
well..

any TITAN rally in southern california count me in!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
jaxpd1050 said:
Ok, we've definitely got some dedicated Titan fans on this board and I think we are all part of a special breed. I've only seen 3 Titans in Jacksonville Florida and am wondering where the rest of ya'll are. Whose ready to coordinate some sort of Titan Rally and let's get our clan together? Maybe we could have it near Canton, Mississippi and tour the assembly plant. Maybe if we make a big deal out of it, we can get some Nissan Executives to show up and pass out some memorabilia......I'm thinking coin tray for all those who griped earlier, hahaha.

Alright, I haven't really thought this out too much and have never been to a car rally, but am curious to see what ya'll think.
Sounds great! Now all's I need is a Titan and a week to drive to Mississippi! I
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
359 Posts
I'm certainly close enough to make it...sounds like a great time! Please me posted on the possibility of it! :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,035 Posts
jaxpd1050 said:
Ok, we've definitely got some dedicated Titan fans on this board and I think we are all part of a special breed. I've only seen 3 Titans in Jacksonville Florida and am wondering where the rest of ya'll are. Whose ready to coordinate some sort of Titan Rally and let's get our clan together? Maybe we could have it near Canton, Mississippi and tour the assembly plant. Maybe if we make a big deal out of it, we can get some Nissan Executives to show up and pass out some memorabilia......I'm thinking coin tray for all those who griped earlier, hahaha.

Alright, I haven't really thought this out too much and have never been to a car rally, but am curious to see what ya'll think.
Hey, cool to here of another Jacksonville resident...I am in Jacksonville also! Westside area, off of Normandy Blvd.--off of Hammon blvd., Crystal springs Rd. Hey, there will soon be a 4th Titan you will see because I am gonna be getting one VERY soon my friend! As you all have probably read by now, my 1997 Camaro SS is up for sale. As soon as it is sold, I will be at Mike Shad Nissan placing my order baby, Heck yeah! And I would be happy to get together and form some type of Titan club. That would be sweet! It will be some type of "rebel faction" against the "tyranny" and "dictatorship" of the American trucks Titan is owning!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,323 Posts
jaxpd1050 said:
Ok, we've definitely got some dedicated Titan fans on this board and I think we are all part of a special breed. I've only seen 3 Titans in Jacksonville Florida and am wondering where the rest of ya'll are. Whose ready to coordinate some sort of Titan Rally and let's get our clan together? Maybe we could have it near Canton, Mississippi and tour the assembly plant. Maybe if we make a big deal out of it, we can get some Nissan Executives to show up and pass out some memorabilia......I'm thinking coin tray for all those who griped earlier, hahaha.

Alright, I haven't really thought this out too much and have never been to a car rally, but am curious to see what ya'll think.



Let's do it!!! I'm from the Northeast and would be happy to travel down.. :computern
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,085 Posts
Count me in! I'm from N'West Louisiana and if anybody in this area wants to race to Canton, MS we can turn I-20 into the longest dragstrip in the country.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Howie Kaluha said:
Hey, cool to here of another Jacksonville resident...I am in Jacksonville also! Westside area, off of Normandy Blvd.--off of Hammon blvd., Crystal springs Rd. Hey, there will soon be a 4th Titan you will see because I am gonna be getting one VERY soon my friend! As you all have probably read by now, my 1997 Camaro SS is up for sale. As soon as it is sold, I will be at Mike Shad Nissan placing my order baby, Heck yeah! And I would be happy to get together and form some type of Titan club. That would be sweet! It will be some type of "rebel faction" against the "tyranny" and "dictatorship" of the American trucks Titan is owning!!

Howie, send me a private message or check yours.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
359 Posts
Bayou Titan said:
Count me in! I'm from N'West Louisiana and if anybody in this area wants to race to Canton, MS we can turn I-20 into the longest dragstrip in the country.
hehe...I'll be waiting to take your pic as you across the finish line, Bayou Titan! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!! :upsidedow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
330 Posts
I'll be right behind you Bayou,(I-20) and Briar we can share some hunting stories. I've been needing to go to Mississippi to Mossy Oaks headquarters it is in West Point Mississippi how far is that from Canton?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,749 Posts
Karen and I are driving down to Tampa at the end of March if anyone wants to meet us on the way. We figure we will be leaving Chicago on March 25th or 26th, spend 2 or 3 days cruising our way down to Florida. Not sure of our route yet but as time gets closer we will hammer out the details and program them into the Navigation system.

We plan to head back North on or around the 31st, 1st or 2nd so we could hook up with someone on the way back up as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
359 Posts
rrumaner, if you see that ya'll will pass through South Alabama, it'd be cool to hook up-would enjoy treating ya'll to some of the great seafood along the coast! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
359 Posts
www.durocab.com said:
I'll be right behind you Bayou,(I-20) and Briar we can share some hunting stories. I've been needing to go to Mississippi to Mossy Oaks headquarters it is in West Point Mississippi how far is that from Canton?
We'd have a blast hooking up, durocab...Yahoo map shows it's 120 miles from Canton to West Point... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Rally? Count me in

jaylaforte said:
A rally and a tour would be awesome. Let's see what Nissan can do... I'd make the trip down from the Northeast in a heartbeat!

I live in Houston Texas, just a Sunday Drive for me I would go in a heart beat :futwice:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,749 Posts
Briarman said:
rrumaner, if you see that ya'll will pass through South Alabama, it'd be cool to hook up-would enjoy treating ya'll to some of the great seafood along the coast! :)
Right now it looks like the route is going to be Chicago --> Memphis --> Nashville (gotta stop there and do some touristy things) --> Atlanta --> Tampa.

If anyone is along the route and wants to hook up, lets talk about it over the next few weeks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Anyone on this board close to Canton where they can recommend on which hotel to stay in if we do a rally? Any employees of Nissan that have some connections with Corporate to see if they can arrange a "five star tour" of the Titan plant? Anybody's dealership think they can get some donations for a Titan Rally (bed extender's, T-shirts, Floor Mats, etc...)

Since I'm a police officer, I could check with the Canton Police Department or Sheriff's Office to see if we could a couple of aerial photo's of all our Titans parked together.

Any other ideas? Throw em out here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
359 Posts
I'm EXTREMELY pumped about this rally and everyone I've told about it thinks it is such a cool idea-they get that look like 'man, I wish MY truck/car was fun-inspiring enough to warrant a rally...his Titan is really a cool LIFESTYLE!' :hat: The Canton Rally has so much potiential...for Nissan PR and for us, as we get a chance to meet, and join together in celebration of our Titan experience...I've been on my hunting forum nine months and have met so many great members, who have become great friends despite the distance between us. I'm sure we will thoroughly enjoy the Canton Rally in a similar fashion. JAXPD, I really like all of your ideas-something like this will really have plenty of photo-ops! The Titan promises to become legend and I'm assuming this will be the first Rally of its kind for Titan. Take note in big red letters, Nissan!
I'll have to do some Canton research on the Net as soon as I check out today's new posts...WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!! :)
 
1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Top