Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Premium Member
72,806 Posts
He's been looking for 4 years...

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
655 Posts
Expect to do some fitting work on any aftermarket fiberglass body parts. They are NEVER plug 'n' play. You need to plan on, at the minimum, filling pinholes and voids, sanding, fitting edges, then priming and painting. If, like me, you enjoy doing that sort of thing, then it's no big deal. If you're wanting something to drop off at the paint shop and then bolt right on, you're bound to be disappointed.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Expect to do some fitting work on any aftermarket fiberglass body parts. They are NEVER plug 'n' play. You need to plan on, at the minimum, filling pinholes and voids, sanding, fitting edges, then priming and painting. If, like me, you enjoy doing that sort of thing, then it's no big deal. If you're wanting something to drop off at the paint shop and then bolt right on, you're bound to be disappointed.
To be honest, most metal hoods require working anymore, I ordered an OEM hood for a challenger and it required three hours of shrinking work in the shop because the shipper decided it was either a football or a loading platform.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts