Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have for sale a power rear window for a nissan titan it is the one found on the back on 2005 and up that rolls down and has a built in defoger but one of the contacts on the defoger is broken easely fix with some solder asking 250 dlls please email me and i will give you my # im in san diego i take paypal
this is 500 at the dealer plus tax

·
Registered
224 Posts
i have for sale a power rear window for a nissan titan it is the one found on the back on 2005 and up that rolls down and has a built in defoger but one of the contacts on the defoger is broken easely fix with some solder asking 250 dlls please email me and i will give you my # im in san diego i take paypal
how much work is invloved in putting it in a 04 kc? hummmmm?:read:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i guess you have to get some body that knows what they are doing and still you need to get the electric motor that moves the window up and down

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Somebody selling the warranty parts that were supposed to be scrapped?

·
Premium Member
75,682 Posts
comeonitsatitan said:
how much work is invloved in putting it in a 04 kc? hummmmm?:read:
i've looked at this quite a bit because i want to do it... i looked at an 05 and it seems like the rear trim piece is different and would have to be installed... this was just a visual as i didn't pull the 05 or 04 apart to compare what's behind the interior finish materials...

i'm curious to see if the wiring harness in the 04 is already equipped to accept the 05 power window..

let me know if you get to this!

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
DeadRiver said:
impossible or improbable?
Well... Nothing is impossible, but I'd put this mod right up there with converting a 2WD to 4WD. Save your money (and time) for your next truck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts