Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to upgrade my rear suspension and was wondering what rear remote resi shocks are out there to fit a 2 inch lift ? and which perform best? and most affordable? thanks.

·
Registered
433 Posts
i have some radflo 2.0 piggy back for sale.. they have been rebuilt less then two months ago by radflo. bought them from another member and they don't fit my setup.. they are for 2-4 " on 4wd and 3-5" for 2wd. will sale for 280 shipped.. they are 400 brand new from prg.. these are all brand new mechanically.. i have a thread in the for sale section

·
Premium Member
20,599 Posts
I have the SAW piggyback shocks. Improved ride: absolutely. Durability: no. I have one shock that has been rebuilt three times in the past three years and the other one once. It seems to me that something this expensive should last longer.

Reactions: Rhino404

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I have the SAW piggyback shocks. Improved ride: absolutely. Durability: no. I have one shock that has been rebuilt three times in the past three years and the other one once. It seems to me that something this expensive should last longer.
Yes they should last longer...I run the PiggyBack SAW's also and have had them for years...and work them!

I've run hard enough to get those rear shocks hot enough you won't be grabbing them...and more then just several times...

Not a single issue so far...:)

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Yes they should last longer...I run the PiggyBack SAW's also and have had them for years...and work them!

I've run hard enough to get those rear shocks hot enough you won't be grabbing them...and more then just several times...

Not a single issue so far...:)
Wish I could say the same...and Sway A Way wont respond to my inquiries regarding a seal kit.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Ok, I'll be more specific. I located the part number on the page you posted some time ago...then I located a dealer from their "Dealers" page...specifically PRG. Then I contacted PRG regarding the seal kit, and was told my best bet was to contact SAW directly. So I did...no response as of yet.
It's all good though...I have replaced the shocks. I would like to get the seals though, so I can rebuild the shocks and then sell them (no one wants to buy shocks when you suggest they need rebuilding).

·
Registered
92 Posts
I run Radflo 2.0 remote res shocks and love em. Greg from PRG can set you up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts