Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
BudmanHemi said:
Seems the visor has a recall on the titans. The usual warning label is not reading correctly. It should read this. (picture). You can get your fix here if your interested. go to customize text and select what you want. I made this one with photoshop. hehe.. Have fun guys..

http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/2,92.htm
Is this link "Work Safe"?? I dont want to click and get fired! :cheers:

·
Registered
514 Posts
You guys scared the bejeezuz out of me.. When I saw the title I thought "oh great now it's gonna be 2 MORE weeks until I get my titan!!"

·
Registered
294 Posts
BudmanHemi said:
Seems the visor has a recall on the titans. The usual warning label is not reading correctly. It should read this. (picture). You can get your fix here if your interested. go to customize text and select what you want. I made this one with photoshop. hehe.. Have fun guys..
That's great BudmanHemi...I love it!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad i could help you guys!! Sorry too scare some of you, but nissan is so reliable i had too give you some kind of recall!! LOL

·
Registered
359 Posts
ROFLMAO...the perfect humor for 'hump day' :jester:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Oh you guys are just to funny. HA HA

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice Ride Static!!

Your truck looks nice Static....Glad to see you finally have it. I just turned in my Black Armada, and am now driving a WHITE LE Crew cab Titan. The truck looks good in white.

·
Registered
740 Posts
differences.

70boss said:
Your truck looks nice Static....Glad to see you finally have it. I just turned in my Black Armada, and am now driving a WHITE LE Crew cab Titan. The truck looks good in white.

What difference do you notice driving the two? I picked the Titan because of the box but I am curious if the Aramda is worth the extra price.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Armada Vs. Titan

I like the ride and handling of the Armada, as well as the parking issues. The auto 4X4 is also nicer than the Titan. They fit different lifestyles. I like them both. I prefer the Bose audio in the Armada, vs. the Rockford Fosgate of the Titan.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts