Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its time for me to buy a new truck and I think I like the titans.. I'm looking for some reviews or feedback from ppl who already have a titan on how they like it. how's the acceleration? is it more powerful than fords and chevys? is the interior comfortable? how are its towing? stuff like that..

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
There are hundreds on here !!!!!! Check vvvvvvvv below for similiar threads and find lots of great info...
Welcome and enjoy.....

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
jkenker said:
its time for me to buy a new truck and I think I like the titans.. I'm looking for some reviews or feedback from ppl who already have a titan on how they like it. how's the acceleration? is it more powerful than fords and chevys? is the interior comfortable? how are its towing? stuff like that..
Welcome to TT.

Acceleration is very good, lots of low end tq on this truck.
I took a few 3hrs + trips and it's very comfortable for me.
Towing is good, if you want you can get the tow package that put you at almost 10K capacity.
I've had mine for about 2.5 years and have been very happy with it since day one. Good luck but my advice is to go to the nearest dealer and take one for a spin.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
You really only have two choices in my opinion.Toyota or Nissan.Go drive them both,figure out the prices, and there you go.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Mine is a towing champ.
The 5speed gearbox is very nice.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Nissan was the best bang for the buck. It has been great for towing and on the trips that I have taken. It is a great driving truck ,1000 miles and 18 hrs later and not have a sore back like in my other trucks that I have owned.
20000 miles on her and 0 problems.
06 KC 4x4 off road XE:cool:

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
I've had my titan for 2 1/2 years know, I havn't had any problems other then the brake fix which was fixed with one trip to the dealer.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a 2006 le..I've had both ford and GMC, to me I've never had all the creature comforts like i have in the Titan...drove to San Antonio..15 hrs...did'nt hav a back ach...That to me says it all..

·
Registered
112 Posts
This is my first truck and I love it. Real good power. The utilitrac and spray on bedliner make for a great functional hauling. I moved my best friend last weekend and the Titan kicked his brother in laws F150's ***. One trip had his quad, another had two fridge's. Everyone loved my Titan over his Ford.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts