Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
I measured the bed of my 2015 Titan SV.
It is clearly 78.7 inches long.
See photo:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Trailfx dimension shown for 2015 Titans is "79.1 inches" and "67.3 iinches".
See screen shot below.
Note that they do not give a length for the 2016 XD.
But they show the length for a 2017 Titan XD to be 78.7 inches (which is the same as my 2015 Titan SV).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know 0.4 inch is not much difference, but it's enough to make me wonder.

Maybe I'll contact them . . .

Thanks.

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
655 Posts
I measured the bed of my 2015 Titan SV.
It is clearly 78.7 inches long.
See photo:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 553292
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Trailfx dimension shown for 2015 Titans is "79.1 inches" and "67.3 iinches".
See screen shot below.
Note that they do not give a length for the 2016 XD.
But they show the length for a 2017 Titan XD to be 78.7 inches (which is the same as my 2015 Titan SV).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 553291
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know 0.4 inch is not much difference, but it's enough to make me wonder.

Maybe I'll contact them . . .

Thanks.

You're overthinking it. Your truck is a 2015, and the bed clearly is NOT a 5.6' bed, so it IS what Nissan decide to call a 6.6' bed. Just go with the naming convention the manufacturer chose for that year and don't worry about it. (Also, measure at the bed rail with the tailgate closed, not on the floor of the bed with the tailgate open.)

From AutoAccessoriesGarage.com:

·
Registered
2020 Pro-4x CC Baja Storm
171 Posts
I noticed some odd measurements too but told the engineer side of my brain to shut up and ordered it. ;)

If you look at the thumbnail ones I posted it's the same mat for all 04+ Titans (I don't know about XD) so it should fit the same. You can see it's a little short from the end, I assume that's the tailgate thickness or something. Works well, I'd buy it again, might if we end up with a new Frontier in a couple years.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Thanks. Yeah, the engineer in me (a retired mechanical engineer) worries about accuracy and precision.

I'll re-measure at the top. That takes 2 people and I was alone when I measured at the bottom.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I finally found the Nissan bed length specs on the 2015 Titans:

"Standard bed length: 79.1-inch King Cab; 67.3-inch Crew Cab"

Under the Dimensions, Exterior section here:
https://usa.nissannews.com/en-US/re...bfc0555d98149-us-2015-nissan-titan-press-kit#

Mine is the king cab.

I measured my bed length (at the top) in different ways and places for 10 minutes, and I never found anything that measured 79.1 inches. But I'll take Nissan's word for it. :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Woa!!! They want $50.42 to ship a $91.39 item.

No way, Jose'

I backed out of ordering it..
You spent so much time measuring you forgot about the deal I posted?

• TrailFX 614D - ... - I started searching & found a few trusted sites with some in stock all around the same price +~$45 shipping; Ouch. Then I found AdvanceAutoParts.com has them for $110 w/free shipping. Use JULY20AFF for 20% off until 7/31 to get it for $87.99 +tax shipped to your door!
🤑 The free shipping is worth more than the 20% off!

·
Registered
171 Posts
See what happens when you don't read all the specs? LOL (Engineer inside joke.)
Hope you're as happy with it as I am when it arrives!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Many thanks @WiresBringIt!!!

I got my TrailFX bed liner today and it looks great! Perfect fit!

And it's well made. (And made in the USA.)

I bought it to protect my truck bed . . . but the new liner looks so good, I kind of want to protect the liner now! :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Good to hear! I was wondering on Saturday if you had received it yet.

So far mine hasn't moved with the front against the back but I haven't been on any gravel roads or anything.

Now we just need someone who has a DeeZee mat to post some pix!

I bought it to protect my truck bed . . . but the new liner looks so good, I kind of want to protect the liner now! :)
I guess you'll have to rent the hardware store truck now. :ROFLMAO:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts