·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am lookin for camo ones like the patteren in the pics but thank i will keep them in mind

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hey Jason,Seems like your kinda like me,sitting offshore spending your money so when you get in its like x-mas.LOL

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dbolemiss said:
Hey Jason,Seems like your kinda like me,sitting offshore spending your money so when you get in its like x-mas.LOL

:jester: haha yeap don't we all when u gettin back? i still have like 12 days out here

·
Registered
725 Posts
did you have to take your rear seats off to install em?

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Grizzlymudder said:
did you have to take your rear seats off to install em?
No you do not have to take the seas off but you do have to take the stap adjuster off, fish strap under seat, then re-attach the adjuster and pull them tight.

·
Registered
725 Posts
ok.. was it a pain?

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Grizzlymudder said:
ok.. was it a pain?
Not too bad :) It's just like the adjusters on a backpack strap...I wish I would have got the lumbar thing now. I would have gone with black too, I got charcoal and it's a bit lighter than the rear seats, although it still matches the interior paneling pretty well.

·
Registered
725 Posts
good to know, thanks. i'm getting a set for just the rears. got a baby coming and i don't want my back seat getting ruined!

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
If you don't have leather seats i woudl just get the whole set then, it will look nice, and adds some padding. The stock seats wear out pretty fast.

·
Registered
725 Posts
no i've got leather.. graphite/titanium...

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
go to autosportcatalog dot com

They have a good selection-I got the custom fit nylon covers as I have dogs, I get muddy, and don't want to freak out about disassembling/cleaning all the time...:cheers:

·
Registered
725 Posts
cool, thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Will the Wetokole let fluids soak through to the stock seats?

·
Registered
725 Posts
probably. neoprene sucks up liquid like a sponge.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Thanks. I guess I'll be going with the Katzkins, just got quoted for $800-900 installed. Leather is much easier to keep clean.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts