Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the race at Bristol this weekend and I saw the first titans other than my own on the road. Acutally, they were parker one behind the other. One was a white KC, the other looked like a green CC. Was weird having 3 titans within 50 feet of each other.

·
Registered
877 Posts
RedMunsta said:
I went to the race at Bristol this weekend and I saw the first titans other than my own on the road. Acutally, they were parker one behind the other. One was a white KC, the other looked like a green CC. Was weird having 3 titans within 50 feet of each other.

Same here. I didn't see any for awhile down here and are slowly starting to see more and more. Hopefully pretty soon I'll be one of them.

ttammunek04

T itan
I s
T he
A bsolute
N ext level in the full-size pick-up.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I'm amazed (but not really) at how Titan fever seems to be spreading in my area of South Alabama...everytime, now, when I'm out on the heavy traffic highways, I see a Titan or two, and man, they stand out above all else! I was two vehicles behind a Sedona enroute to Mobile yesterday afternoon, and met another Red Brawn LE CC leaving Mobile; I really enjoy seeing that mirror-image of mine in the other lane! I met another one just like mine last weekend on my side of the bay...one of my co-workers told me today that he went yesterday to check Titans out, and sounds like there will be another Titan in the parking lot any day now...I told him to check out TitanTalk tonight and witness our Titan devotion! :cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts