Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

I'm new to TitanTalk.

I'm trying to compile a list of sites that deal with Titan Specific parts and accessories.

All I really know about so far is Nissan Race Shop | Performance Nissan Parts

I'm sure there are plenty of other great sites out there. I'm looking to purchase some accessories for my 2008 Pro-4X and not really wanting to deal with those autoanything type shops.

I want to get a black grille guard that won't require me removing my skid plate, also hoping to find a black bed extender that will work with my overhead rack system on my utilitrack, fender flares, black nissan burger, taillight covers, wind deflectors etc.

I figure others out there could benefit from a compiled list as well.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
I dont know if you call this place a place for "accessories" lol but check out PRG Products

·
Premium Member
20,934 Posts
There is a place in Utah that makes what looks like a really nice skid plate for the differential. I can't find a link for them but I'll keep looking.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
13 Posts
I actually just purchased my Titan SV from Fontana Nissan pretty awesome dealership. I am def. interested in a few OEM parts my package didn't include as well as some aftermarket but honestly it seems like the prices online are far better than any dealership shop. Ive been following this thread to see if anyone would post their fav. sites but it seems to be coming along slowly...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts