Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving down rt.108 in Rhody near stop&shop towards campus, a lifted KC came the other way (headed towards Pt. Judith). It was darker in color didnt get to see the plates it was foggy as sh!t out. He was hauling a white like oil drum in the bed. Anybody know who this is? I flashed the lights at him, caught so off guard to see a lifted T in Rhody.

BTW lifted King Cabs > Lifted Crew Cabs IMO...

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bumpp.. nobody? this wasnt no stock titan he's gotta be around here somewhere

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dangit. yea i mean id rather have the interior space but since everyone and their mother has lifted CC's it was awesome to see a lifted KC

·
Registered
979 Posts
dangit. yea i mean id rather have the interior space but since everyone and their mother has lifted CC's it was awesome to see a lifted KC
Yeah. The kc isnt too bad i slept on the back seat one time and im 6'7" lol. Iwould rather have the extra bed space then cab space to be honest.

-Dave

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
cc all day everyday....gus dave made some flyers to hand out to people to get them on here...ill give ya some at the ...oh wait shiat thats right u aint gonna be there lol....

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh suck it.. whats the date on the meet again this sat? I'll be at the UMass car show the following sat (30th?) you should swing thru I hear its nutssss

·
Registered
979 Posts
oh suck it.. whats the date on the meet again this sat? I'll be at the UMass car show the following sat (30th?) you should swing thru I hear its nutssss
Yo ill go to that. Im like 30 minutes away from umass. If i dont have work. I cant take two weekends in a row off.

-Dave

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
werd, i'll be up there that friday for the Aldean concert then sat for the show lemme know if you guys plan on goin. I hear the car show is gonna be nutssss

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i think you gotta register to be in it so check into it. Id hate to have him show up in that sexy piece of sheet metal and not get in..

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
my buddy's shop (AJW Performance) is a sponsor. He sells ISC coilovers for cars and whatnot. Mostly a subie shop but i'll most likely be over at his booth all day. Interested to see the dyno and the trucks section..

·
Registered
979 Posts
Man maybe i will take that saturday off too. I wanna ger on that dyno and i wanna do the exhaust comp haha :p

-Dave

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dooo ittttt

·
Registered
979 Posts
Just talked to dad. Were gonna register my T and his camaro for the show. Can we park at your buddys booth? Roy where you wanna meet up?

-Dave

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
idk what the parkin procedure is. I think like vendors are gonna be seperate from the actual cars. who knows

1 - 20 of 26 Posts