1. Searched for it on the internet.
  2. Copied it.
  3. Pasted it.
  4. Realize it didn't work.
  5. Copy it.
  6. Paste it to word.
  7. Clean it up.
  8. Copy it.
  9. Test the "Code" command in the forums.
  10. Realize "code" works.
  11. Paste modified text into forum using the "code" command.

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
The joys of boring hungover sunday...

·
Super Moderator
93,384 Posts
Denver 13, Seattle 27

·
Super Moderator
34,871 Posts
Denver 13, Seattle 27
Yeah, how'd they do against the starting unit?

Down 7-0 before stepping on the field in Qwest Stadium, arguably the loudest venue in the NFL, Orton completed 6-of-8 passes while leading the Broncos on a 78-yard scoring drive that culminated with a 3-yard touch pass to Brandon Stokley in the end zone.
"I've got a lot of confidence right now," Orton said after the game. "This is the best offense I've ever played with. I've got a lot of talent around me."
Broncos coach Josh McDaniels not only didn't waver in his faith in Orton following the San Francisco debacle last week, he didn't let backup quarterback Chris Simms take any first-team reps during the final week of training camp.
Orton rewarded his coach's trust. He followed his touchdown drive by going 3-for-3 in his second drive to move within field-goal range for kicker Matt Prater.
Orton finished the first quarter with a 131.8 passer rating by completing 9-of-11 for 92 yards and the
Broncos QB Kyle Orton passed for one touchdown and one interception in the first half Saturday in Seattle. (Elaine Thompson, The Associated Press)

touchdown.

This from a QB who threw 3 interceptions against the Niners in the first quarter last week. . .

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
The Seattle "D" has looked Charmin soft in the pre-season.

That said, the hawks have some good talent, and some holes.

Luckily they're in the NFC West, we're a .500 season just might take the division.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Well, I'm finally in...
Been leaching off you guys for years.:futwice:
Guess its time to man up and take my beatings.

welcome to the premium program...

·
Registered
281 Posts
I am a new premium Titan Talk member. Treatin me pretty great! :) Nice to aboard!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Nice! Thanks! What kind!? :)

·
Premium Member
57,729 Posts

·
Premium Member
57,729 Posts

·
Premium Member
57,729 Posts

·
Premium Member
57,729 Posts
Courtesy of Ed.

Whore™ Law:

1) Nothing is personal and don't take it that way. It's all in fun here.

2) Spouses, kids, girlfriends, etc... are generally off-limits besides the casual and
how're things..... Cuts, and slashes at them are not tolerated. We can b¡tch about
our own, but that's about it.

3) Real names in here, NO real names out there.

4) No bashing whores in the regular thread, or calling them out or riding them like a pony.
That's what this place is for. Light jabbing is acceptable and inside jokes generally lead
that genre, but it's not to be taken too far.

5) Get to know everyone and what the limits are before cranking too hard on anyone for whatever reason.

6) If you stay and whore (that's postwhore), and a whore name is established, you have
NO say in your whore name. A whore name must be dubbed and nominated by The Whores.
A "seconding" of the moniker nomination is the norm. The new whore must add the name
to his/her sig and wear the banner proudly.

7) No whoring in the regular forum. Keep it in here. We have ample room to play.

8) A whore can be ejected from the Whoredom for “behavior unbecoming a whore”.

9) What goes on in the MAMe (Member Above Me) thread, stays in the MAMe thread.

·
Premium Member
57,729 Posts

·
Super Moderator
160,094 Posts
The whores ate all the cookies. The puppies, too.

201 - 220 of 234 Posts