Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody seen any cool titan decals for rear windows anywhere. If I didn't have the sliding rear window I would probably already have a full size gator head on my window. But since I do I found this titan one on ebay that should fit on the sliding window. I should have put it on here after it was over so I don't get outbid but they've got 4 available so I should be alright.
Titan Decal

Go Gators!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Too exotic for my tastes... To me, it seems rather overly obsessive to put a "Titan" sticker on your Titan. But i do like the gator head idea though. Very popular here in Gainesville. Me? I'm a Wolverine. :haveredfl

Some other sites online allow you to make your own custom decals and stickers... you might want to check that out if you have something witty to put. :jester:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Nah, that crocodile would look horrible. :upsidedow (FSU fan but more a USF Bulls fan now that I attend there)

P.S. by the way, the crocodile is a semi-inside joke among UF/FSU fans.

·
Registered
183 Posts
My wife has one of the flaming Ram heads on her Durango that adds a nice effect...

Now something like what Cienfuegos has in his sig with the Quikset dude...

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'm an Orlando boy and I have seen enough Gators. My niece is up there now and I have to hear UF this and UF that... I went to UCF but I'm sure not going to put a Golden Knight (yeah baby) on my truck. I did my masters at Montana so I guess a Grizzly would be ok. GO GRIZ!! :cheers:

Probably I'll have a BoatUS sticker, NRA, and maybe a snook (that's a fish).

A lot of people in gville on this board. Florida seems to be selling Titans quite well.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
We should have a Florida Titan meet. The Frontier site I'm a part of has the biggest meets here in FLA. We exchange info, look at each others mods, swap truck stuff, sell stock or aftermarket stuff for the truck, grab a bite to eat, have a cold one, etc..........

I am selling a sticker, "Dogs Love Trucks"
In American Flag colors and graphics. $6.00 plus shipping and handling.

Click link below
http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL18/609633/3959497/49131598.jpg

I will take a better picture of it, this one does not show the sticker too good because the sun is wrong, looks wayyyyyyy better than this pic. I will try to post more/better pics of it later.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Other GVille Titans?

What?! I'm not the only Titan in Gainesville anymore? I still haven't seen any other ones on the road here, which was part of the reason I love mine so much. I definitely second the Florida meet up. I leave Florida for active duty in November but I'm down for anything before then. Anyone else?

·
Registered
152 Posts
BearBrawn said:
My wife has one of the flaming Ram heads on her Durango that adds a nice effect...
Bearbrawn: I have a neighbor that has a new Ford Lightning and he was telling me that he came up on a Dodge Ram with a decal like that on your wife's Durango.....'cept my neighbor referred to it as " a Fire Breathing Goat". :jester:

·
Registered
140 Posts
smcewen31,

I've seen 2 other Titans... a black CC and red CC (Neighbor just bought it a few days ago).

I have a Smoke SE KC

I live near NW Gainesville

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gville Titans

That'd be why. I hardly ever have a reason to head up into NW. Usually stick to the SW and student areas. If you guys are ever interested to get together any time to talk Titans over a beer let me know. :cheers:
That's if you think you can put up with one of those damn students that causes all the problems in this town. :angel:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Dude, i'm only 18... but beer is beer... :cheers:

I'm thinking about taking mine into the Gainesville Raceway after i get some more miles on this thing.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea I was thinking about that. Whats the deal there? When are they open to the public?
Well I guess I'll have to buy you a beer. If the cops say anything we'll just tell 'em to check out our Titans. They'll obviously be distracted, who wouldn't?

·
Registered
104 Posts
smcewen31 said:
What?! I'm not the only Titan in Gainesville anymore? I still haven't seen any other ones on the road here, which was part of the reason I love mine so much. I definitely second the Florida meet up. I leave Florida for active duty in November but I'm down for anything before then. Anyone else?
Hate to break it to you, but no..... :)

I have seen a red, a white, and a silver so far, along with my own Sportfishing Edition Titan.

When I spoke to Ray out at Gainesville Nissan yesterday while getting quotes to fix the scratch and he says that they are selling very well.

I think that makes at least 3 of us here in Gainesville that are on the board. Maybe we need a "Titan's Night Out" at CJ's one of these nights.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts