Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1) Pending - $100 - Used Sliding Bed Extender (complete)
2) SOLD - Brand New Charcoal (Dark Gray) Floor Mats (the one's with "Titan" on them) - Off New '06 - Been in Garage since. 4 piece set. SOLD to Neighbor!
3) SOLD - $25 - 1 month Used Armada Air Dam - I like the look, but I like the skid-plate-look even better (Complete) - Had it on my '04 - still looks new, really!
4) Pending - $25 - Lund Clear Bug Gaurd - Used, just dirty - I'm sure there are slight scratches seen when close up.
5) Free - Used Light Gray Floor mats - not bad, normal wear from heavy drivers foot. - Pay shipping if not picked up.
6) Pending - Free - Used Under Plate - replaced by Skid Plate.
7) Make Offer - Used White Hood - 2 rock chips and 1 hood ding on front crest.

First come, first serve.

:bandit:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
pics of the bug guard?

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
PM sent ......

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Here's some further pictures/details of the stuff.

Also,

I'm giving priority to local, then if that doesn't work out, I'll get shipping. I'll respond to pm's as fast as I can (and while my boss walks away here and there).

Attachments

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
crash519 said:
I'll take the bed extender if you ever make it up to the Dallas area :)

Anyone driving to Dallas soon? Really...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Good price on just about new floor mats..

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Would like dibs on the floor mats!!

Shipped to 40220!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump, because I added pictures...the first one above has the cleaned bug gaurd on the stock hood picture.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Would you be willing to ship the under plate. I have a 2006 Nissan Titan 4 door with the off road package and the off road skid plate is preventing me from installing a front hitch for surf fishing rack. Would that underplate fit my truck? Also I will pay up to $35 for shipping.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jebson38 said:
Would you be willing to ship the under plate. I have a 2006 Nissan Titan 4 door with the off road package and the off road skid plate is preventing me from installing a front hitch for surf fishing rack. Would that underplate fit my truck? Also I will pay up to $35 for shipping.

I'll just called my local Nissan and they said it will fit...hasn't changed even in the '08. What zip code is it going to? I can get a quote today or tomorrow.

PM me with details...

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
crash519 said:
Does the extender come apart so it can be shipped? I'll take it and pay shipping if it does!
It does come apart...give me zip code on PM and I'll get a quote today or tomorrow...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts