Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will you be offering any discounts to us TitanTalk members? I personally have bought about a dozen sets of tires from you guys in the past. Discounts anyone??

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Bad ***!! I was thinking about some shorter tires to get better acceleration - these 18" stock tires suck with a 2.221 best 60' time!!! Yeah what do we get (other than undying gratitude for buying tires from you guys)? And thanks for the support!!!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Slurppie said:
I doubt there will be any TireRack reps on here - haven't seen any on other TR supported sites.
Wonder why they support them then????? The biggest reason I deal with 247 is the fact that Jamie interacts with us. I know there are times I pay a few more bucks from him, but if he is going to activly support our forum, and there is no charge to us to be here, I will support him!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Come on Tire Rack, not a good idea to be listed as a non-responsive supporter!!! I'm hoping you just had a busy weekend.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Makes me want to run out and buy from them!

·
Registered
659 Posts
I'm thankful for all the sponsors that support this forum. Probably too much to expect a member discount from TireRack, but it would be nice to have a rep come on every now and then and offer tire/wheel advice or announce truck tire specials. They could learn a lot from Jamie: Interaction leads to profit!!!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
This is odd. I am also a member of a couple Audi forums that tire rack sponsors and they have 2 or 3 guys regularly checking them and giving great info. I've bought many sets of wheels from them over the years. They are great to deal with. They remind me of Crutchfield, not the cheapest, but the service makes up for it. Maybe they just forgot about this forum???

·
Registered
406 Posts
No, they don't show up over at ClubTitan either!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Tirerack people may have an abundant amount of information concerning car tires, but it seems(after talking to their rep.s over the phone) they don't know much about truck tires. I for one was dissapointed.

This might be the reason for the lack of participation in TitanTalk.

·
Registered
207 Posts
They seem to be responsive over at G35driver.com. There is on member that stated that Tirerack already give the lowest price hence they don't offer anything else in the way of group discounts.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Yeah, that's like asking Costco when they are having a clearance sale :jester:

I have never purchased from Tirerack in the past, but I HAVE printed out their prices and had them matched by .. national tire chains. Saved me shipping & and you can deal with ...stores on mounting/ balancing/ disposal/v alve stem, etc.
When you bring a set of tires somewhere to get mounted, prepare to get raped. I have heard of people paying over $20 per wheel for more difficult applications, but most tire stores do it for around $10 or for FREE if you buy the tires there.

Does Tirerack offer a coupon or reimbursement or something to certain retailers if you bring the tires to the recommended stores for installation?
I suppose if Tirerack did cough up a discount I'd try them out. The shipping would have to wash with the saved installation fees.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I've bought from tirerack 4 times. They will get you a name and review of local tire installation shops that they approve. Its usually $20 a tire mounted and balanced. May sound like a lot but remember, there's no tax and shipping is cheap also. :cheers:

·
Banned
361 Posts
i too have bought from them. they are cheap for sure. but the tire places around here charge a lot to mount/bal them since they come from a different store.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts