Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock 2013 Titan Sv. I bought Touren 18x8 wheels. Stock tires 265/70r18. When turning the wheel, I have about a fingers width of space from rubbing in the wheel. I see on here all the time about people having 33” tires with no rubbing, and I can’t see having those with out rubbing. Does anyone else have this problem

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
What offset are your new wheels? I'm betting they're negative offset. I had 275/70r18 (11x33) tires from the factory on my 2011, and I can assure you they did not rub.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What offset are your new wheels? I'm betting they're negative offset. I had 275/70r18 (11x33) tires from the factory on my 2011, and I can assure you they did not rub.

[+20 Offset, 6x139.7 Bolt Pattern, 106mm Hub] I believe they are the same exact size as the stock wheels. I’ve even had other friends look at it, when the wheel is turned, I can barely fit 1-2 fingers between the tire and wheel well! I’ve been trying to figure out the tire and lift that I’m going to go with but this has hindered everything. Thanks for the response.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

this is the backside.

this is the front.
when the the wheel is straight there is like 2-3 inches clearance, but as soon as you turn the wheel it goes down to about .5” to 1”

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Assuming you are 2wd, you probably wouldn't have any trouble with 285s, as they're the same height and less than an inch extra width in total, so less than a half inch on the outer side of the rim (the other half of the gain is "inside" the wheel/tire, since the tire sits over the middle of the rim).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts