Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since i have bought my 05, about a year ago, from time to time it will turn over but not start. I wait for a minute or so and it fires up fine. This morning it did it a couple times, but then it fired and died. kinda like a single vrooom then nothing. The truck is from arizona and i'm in northern alberta were it's currently -27 celcius. The truck has no block heater but i stuck on a bold on oil pan heater, but the truck started fine all last winter and so far this year and it has been far colder then today. I just plugged the heater in and will try it again in a couple hours and hope if fires.

Any Idea's, battery fires strong but the motor wont run

thanks

·
Super Moderator
37,666 Posts
Your suppose to use the key to start it ...

·
Super Moderator
37,666 Posts
Well if I guess... it would be fuel system. Pump/filter is where I would start

·
Premium Member
2,005 Posts
Could be the fuel lines freezing.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Your suppose to use the key to start it ...

Wow look how useful that Dodge became!! It's a road block! Probably doesn't run any better than an orange barrel but whatever.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
IPDM=Intelligent Power Distribution Module. Yep, several have had a problem with it, due to so much integrated features in it. :)

·
Premium Member
2,005 Posts
IPDM=Intelligent Power Distribution Module. Yep, several have had a problem with it, due to so much integrated features in it. :)
Maybe it's not intelligent enough :tongue:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been having this problem, and it dont happen very often. Replaced the IPDM after reading that could be the problem. Week later it wouldnt fire again, after a few tries it finally fired and as i was idling out of the parking lot it died. i restarted and when on with my day and it hasnt done it since then, a few days ago. I wouldnt think it would have anything to do with the fuel system. Any ideas???

·
Registered
827 Posts
To the OP, i tried to use your name as my xbox live gamertag. They said no. Props!

Free bump to the top

1 - 18 of 18 Posts